[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the prerequisites of getting a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1455741278430.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1455741278430.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
what are the prerequisites of getting a gf?
>>
>>17197927
All of them.
>>
File: 223424.jpg (49 KB, 498x512) Image search: [Google]
223424.jpg
49 KB, 498x512
>confidence
>money
>looks
>mastery of the memes
>>
>>17197927
A pulse. Decent hygiene. Some interests to share.

Thats about the bare minimum.
>>
File: 14609230348834.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
14609230348834.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>17197942
what is considered decent hygiene?
>>
>>17197947
Decent clothes, bathes regularly, nice hair and skin.

Don't smell or look like shit.
>>
No oversized head
No bad breath
No bland personality
No being poor UNLESS future rock star/rapper
>>
All the things that people say in this thread is secondary. The most important things you must have are

>CONFIDENCE over everything you do
>good sense of humor
>big social circle with lots of friends and contacts
>be good at something
>have interests and be knowledgeable
>don't act like a beta cuck

The rest is superficial. I got everything except what I just mentioned and I still am a social loser/retard.

Hope this helps

Cheers
>>
>>17197992
>The rest is superficial
And that's what usually ends up barring a lot of people..
>>
>>17197927
Oh and by the way, you don't want a girlfriend unless you are READY. It is an emotional investment that requires a lot of time, resources and trust. She must only be part of your journey, not becoming the center of it.

I never had a girlfriend but had a couple of opportunities. I became so dull/jaded towards women that I couldn't simply give a fuck. No really I swear, even as a 23 y/o virgin. I just wanted some female contact and then when I saw what it was, I was bored and realized that I am no longer able to care for someone. The girl in question was all over me, texting me on a daily basis and I just didn't know how to react. So I just never replied because she was just bothersome.
>>
>>17197947
If you have to ask, it means you probably don't have it...
>>
>>17198029

What if I am ready? Or at least I'm just so sick of being all alone in my life.
>>
>>17197927

be hot, don't be not hot
be amazing, don't be not amazing
be financially stable, don't be not financially stable
>>
>>17197927
be attractive

dont be unattractive
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.