[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idealizing Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 7894380_2_l.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
7894380_2_l.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
I create distance with potential girlfriends if i find any flaw in them, some i make up. I avoid and sometimes reject them outright. I get a 'meh' feeling about them that i cannot shake.

On the other hand there are a few girls ive elevated to perfection in my head. Theyve made me obsessive and anxious, and despite finding real flaws in them i never feel differently.

Whats wrong with me? How do i escape this?
>>
Read this http://bookofpook.neocities.org
>>
>>17197642
That meh feeling? That's your own self doubt
>>
File: 14330283161_7a12b367c9_c.jpg (262 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
14330283161_7a12b367c9_c.jpg
262 KB, 598x800
I was like that too OP, then i started eating pizza 3 or so times a week and that cured it
>>
>When birds try to fly into the cage, wouldn't you think something is wrong with that bird? After all, who wants a bird that WANTS to be in the cage? No, women want the birds that are FREE, WILD, and BEAUTIFUL. They want A GOOD CATCH. Good Catches do not fly into cages. Only wounded or needy birds do.

The metaphor was actually enlightening to me, even though it seems quite obvious right after I read it. The rest of it, however, makes me feel disgusted at the way he thinks of women (something that should be rewarded for its good behavior), as I think that a healthy relationship should be based on equality, but I'm probably just a beta SJW footlicker cuck.
>>
>>17198058
Not OP, but this was very eye-opening and freeing to read. I love how primal the explanations are, it all seems to make sense. Thanks.
>>
>>17198058
>>17199431
whoa man

i just read through all the lessons too. very worthwhile read
>>
>>17197642
This might relate to your issue:

https://womenformen.org/2014/12/08/why-men-are-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>>
>>17198058
>>17199431
>>17199435
What the fuck...?
>>
>>17198058
Reasonable in certain contexts, but what if I frequent an environment where women are not superficial enough to fall prey to the practices preached in those lessons? Would you say that such an environment does not exist? If so, consider then that it would not work simply because the entire male/female dynamic was different in a way that such techniques were not only ineffective, but also detrimental to my social status in such an environment. What should I do?
>>
>>17198058
>>17199431
>>17199435
>>17199679
>>17199732
It's just well-written PUA. Get over that shit, it's disgusting.
>>
>>17197642
Same, but without the perfection thing. Just keeping living man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.