[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
13y/o nephew possible incest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: aunt jemima.jpg (11 KB, 262x158) Image search: [Google]
aunt jemima.jpg
11 KB, 262x158
He and I share cheek kisses and hugs all the time, and I lightly kissed his lips once. He said if I weren't his aunt, and he were older, he'd "totally date me". He's never had a girlfriend, I'm 52, and I've been divorced since before he was born. Large age gap, sweet love. I think I could make this work, but how can I do so while simultaneously keeping the secret?

Pic (kind of) related.
>>
check your state/country's statutory rape laws and wait however many years you need to before its legal

oh and be prepared for this to destroy your relationship with the rest of your family, and his
>>
He can't think of you romantically because he isn't capable of thought that complex yet. Get your brain checked, anon.
>>
>>17197554
He's a horny 13 year old. I've caught him fapping before. But you may have a point, anon.
>>
>>17197509
While you get less shit over it than a man in the same situation, you will still be a registered sex offender if this ever comes to light.

Is that worth it to you?

>>17197573
>"She was a horny 13 year old slut, officer. I even caught her masturbating once. I HAD to give her my dick. I am not a pedophile, I SWEAR!"

-_-
>>
>>17197618
I guess you're right. Even consensual sex with someone underage isn't legal. Maybe just romance until he's of age.
>>
>>17197509
>52
>13
whew there
>>
>>17197639
Eh, he's complimented my looks despite my age before. Still, the age gap is substantial.
>>
>>17197630
>Maybe just romance until he's of age.
>romance.
>romance of underage nephew

You are a troll, aren't you?

>>17197644
"Substantial"?
You are basically planning to fuck a newborn baby at age 39
>>
This feels like an episode of south park.
>>
What do you like? Post pictures.
>>
>>17197630
>consensual sex with someone underage
This doesn't exist. Children can't give consent. You'd know if you were a parent.
>>
>>17197509
This is the 13 year old nephew's masturbation fantasy. If auntie ever saw this,she'd have him in therapy so fast his head would spin.

Don't you get caught up in this fantasy as well.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.