[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1445532590731.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
1445532590731.png
152 KB, 438x420
Hear me out. I've had girlfriends in the past, I don't HATE women like a mysoginist, I just can't stand the thought of being with one in for the rest of my life because they annoy the shit out of me.

I grew up in a large household. I have 3 sisters all older than me and no brothers. They had a large part in my hatred for women. I've had girlfriends throughout my life but I break up with them after about a month because I end up not liking them anymore. I work on a graveyard shift with nothing but women. It's like being at home with a bunch of my moody sisters; I can't tell them a damn thing without them getting all emotional and petty.

Fuck women. But at the same time I don't want to die alone. Any way I can change my outlook, or should I just become wizard?
>>
>>17197456

stop being an angsty little faggot
>>
Stop taking your girlfriend serious or thinking of her as a person on eye level and you will be fine.
>>
>>17197456
I don't understand how you have used this critical thinking on females but not also on males. Granted they are guilty of different shit , both sex's are still flawed, people are retarded period, isolationism ftw.
>>
every man dies alone
>>
Find someone who can be your emotional support
>>
>>17197460
Why?
>>
>>17197456
become a homosexual
>>
>>17197561
Female detected.

I can say things to males that won't trigger them, like if I call them out on some shit or sommat. If I do the same to a woman, they get butthurt.

Basically, I can't do anything or say anything to a woman without pissing her off in some way, like I've done with you clearly.
>>
>>17198236
>triggered by someone who didn't sound remotely irritated
>men don't get triggered
orly?
>>
>>17198271
Women like you are exactly the reason I'm going to die alone. You're so fucking emotional it's disgusting. Get over it.

>>17197619
I would but I don't like penis.
>>
>>17198287
>getting more triggered by the second
>thinks he's only talking to one person
>thinks i'm female
Stop making your argument weaker you fucking babby.
>>
>>17198297
>thinks replying to comments aimed at me means I think I'm talking to one person
>denies acting like a triggered female

I guess the lack of reading comprehension is another thing I can add to the list.
>>
>>17198403
My bad homebrew. Use your words better next time. Clarity in writing is a useful life skill. I'll move on to your other claim then: I aint bovvered.
>>
Not all women are the same - not all people are the same. Belief in this fact is all you need to find peace. As long as you categorize an entirety of people based on the actions of a few, you will continue to lie to yourself, remain unsynchonized with reality, and be generally miserable. Your expectations of women are false.
>>
>>17198236
>>17198287
>>17198403

Random anon here, but I have a hard time believing this isn't a troll. You're calling someone out on being emotional, but you're clearly on an emotional rollercoaster ride yourself. Are you also female, OP?
>>
>>17197456
I used to have a similar problem. In the end, literally treating women like children has proven the most successful. Obviously don't treat your boss this way. Ever since I started thinking of women as children who can't control themselves, I have had a much happier time when dealing with them.
>>
>>17198236
i am not a woman, but i would like to put forward the code of "bro's before hoes" and the multitude of times it is broken as a fait accompli. Men are just as emotional as women, just in other areas, look at how some blokes get about sport or cars, windmills and merry go rounds.
>>
Women are generally awful people. Humourless, boring, petty people with nothing interesting to say or do. They're not very witty, they're almost always very dumb people. Grown over-sized children with a petty childish mentality. Most women don't really grow up until they're 35.

If women didn't have their beauty and obvious role as the child bearer, if they didn't have a vagina and say men didn't find them attractive, I doubt they'd have lasted this long without being wiped out or going extinct very early on in human history
>>
>>17197561
Found the femanon.

Women are more emotional and moody over stupid shit on average. Sure it's a stereotype, but most of those have some truth to them.

OP, if you look, you'll find one who isn't like the rest, who you stay awake at night thinking about and who is chill and down to earth. She's lying, she's as crazy as the rest, but she's trying to lure you into her trap, so she's hiding it.

You won't die alone, but sometimes you'll wish you had. Just hang in there.
>>
>>17197617
Red pill rage as you have is counterproductive in the long run
Re-evaluate your choices and more importantly, your goals in life
>>17198637
Found the blue-piller
Every woman is like that. There are exceptions but they are unicorn-tier so don't count on it
>>
>>17197456
Find Asperger female, mild case, of course. They are like men with vaginas.
>>
>>17198416
Okay. I'm sure there's a woman in your life that doesn't bring up old shit you said days ago. I'm sure she doesn't remain pissed off over a small comment. You can tell her how shitty she looks in a dress without her become butthurt. You can tell her to take care of her ragged self without her crying to her friends. You can tell her to stop fucking shit up without hurting her feelings.

If you can't do any of the above with any of the women of your life, looks like they are all the same. By the way, the above are real examples of things that have happened in my personal experience with pretty much every woman I've been involved with. Women suck, bro.
>>
>>17198416
It's not a few, it's a majority anon. There's only a few women that are mature and tolerable, most are literally fucking children.
>>
You're a moron. I don't even know why you made this post.
>>
>>17199846

>If I insult people and they get mad then they're emotional

Man, I don't even know how you can begin to get fixed. Just move to a gay island or something and enjoy all your "bros"
>>
Yeah, it sucks to have this view and I don't know if there's any way to change it. Even if it is possible, it would take quite a long time.

What's faster and more reliable is to train yourself not to think of women as people anymore. Just see them as pets. They're cute, warm, can make you feel loved, but sometimes they act annoying and retarded. When they do don't try to reason with them, just say BAD GIRL (or something like "I don't appreciate you doing this", since some girls may find that insulting) and give her a little time for herself to "think" on what she's done by ignoring her for some time (not too much though). It works wonders, you won't stress out so much about every petty thing they do and they will do less and less shit like that.
>>
>>17197456
That´s just how they are, women are literally the scum of the earth and one has to accept it.
My plan is to do my own shit(sports/college/work) until my late 20s and then reproduce, via normal marriage or arranged marriage idc.
I´m 6'4, pretty muscular and had some girls hit on me, but I turned all of them down, I just don´t want to put up with this shit, for now at least.
I also hate people in general, so probably there is something wrong with me, who knows...
So my advice is, follow a course like I do, trust me, when you don´t put up with women, you have a huge advantage in all other fields of life, so use it to your advantage, best of luck anon
>>
If the entire human race thought the way you do, we'd probably be extinct. So what is it in your life that's causing this unproductive perception?

In your OP, you suggest it's an internal problem with your outlook, but then in >>17198236 you instead try to reason that women simply suck to be around. So which is it?

Is it the particular women you're surrounded by? If so, try to explore different working environments, travel and experience other cultures etc.
If you've experienced women from all over and still have this judgement, maybe it's something within yourself that needs addressing.

And if you don't have strong male relationships in your life, cultivate them. Maybe that'll ease the frustration of feeling surrounded by women all the time, giving you a sense of options and freedom to escape the oestrogen every now and then.
>>
>>17199846
>old shit you said days ago
Assuming you said something shitty, why should you be let off the hook just because a short time has passed? Did you actually make amends? If so, yeah she a cunt. But maybe she's coming at you about it again because you DIDN'T make amends, in which case the shit you said apparently still stands and needs to be resolved.
If I let slip about a hooker I killed, her body won't just disappear a few days later thanks to the magic passage of time, someone's probably going to be asking me some questions.

>I'm sure she doesn't remain pissed off over a small comment.
Is it really a small comment? Maybe you should re-evaluate your behaviour if you're pissing people off and in turn getting aggravated yourself.

>You can tell her how shitty she looks in a dress without her become butthurt.
Well that's just rude, do you really say that to the men in your life?

Honestly, this is the kind of shit you only say to a very specific type of friend. It's not the sort of shit you say to random people, male or female. Belittling someone's appearence that they've clearly put effort into, when it's not a sarcastic ribbing that you mutually enjoy with someone, is just a dick move, and I don't understand why you think you should be allowed to do it without being assaulted by people's irritation with you.
You realise that, if you say this to random guys, you're probably pissing them off too, right? It's just that men are typically not allowed to express emotions or self-consciousness about their appearances.
You're just being a dick, is what I'm saying.
>>
OP you sound like a typical misogynistic 21-year-old that has 0 self-awareness. For some reason when a man acts like a massive cunt it isn't an indictment of all men, but any time a woman is unreasonable it's proof all women are emotionally unstable psychos.

You, for some reason, think you are more interesting and unique than literally billions of other people. In reality you're just as much scum as the rest of us.

Date a girl you like who isn't a dipshit. If you can't find that then it is you who is the dipshit. Once you are in a real and committed relationship with an intelligent most of your ideas about "women" will be thrown out the window and you'll discover that you are an overly-aggressive dickhead that previously lacked compassion for other humans.
>>
Yep, here come all the women. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I can't say a single thing without triggering you people.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.