[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im going to keep it simple. Fucked a girl who didn't tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 4460246-1908941406-veget.jpg (114 KB, 1102x724) Image search: [Google]
4460246-1908941406-veget.jpg
114 KB, 1102x724
Im going to keep it simple.

Fucked a girl who didn't tell me she had a boyfriend.

After we had sex she told me that she had a boyfriend and unfortunelly i know who he is.

He is a really fucking dangerouse guy.
He stabed a guy on a party and he is just into the drug bussines and he is like really '''important''' in his group, he is the kind of guy who goes with 12 people to partys and look for trouble and steal stuff and well they fight 12v1 all the time and almost got 2 guys killed.

And i know this things because i actually know this guy.
Well after a doctor told me something, im not fucking scared about getting my ass whoped.

Should i try to take this guy down 1v1 after he calls his friends?
Or just hide?
If i call the police they wont do anything because they are scared of their family.

I live in spain.
>>
RIP in peace.

>1v1
Never gonna happen.
>>
Kill the girl, frame him
>>
>>17197386

should I just suck his dick and let it be done?

I dont want to die
>>
Move
>>
I can actually beat him but after that, the girl may get actually beaten too which i don't want.
And after that they may go on my family and they are going to chase me and fucking try to kill me , YES KILL ME 100%.
These people are from other culture in spain they are known for not following the rules.
His fucking family fucking shoot the fcking cops 4 years ago.
It's insane.
I don't want my family to be involved.
Honestly im fucking scared hope this bitch does not tell anything.
>>
The sad thing is that im fucking 17 xDD
He is 18.
>>
>>17197405

Just suck his dick like you suggested
>>
>>17197366
Sneak into his house and leave a fish on his bed.
It is a message that he will sleep with the fish.
>>
>>17197366

Sneak into his room and leave a dead horse on his bed. This sends a signal that he will be running with the horses
>>
>>17197366

Sneak into his room at night and build a dam on his bed. This sends a message that he'll be building dams with the beavers
>>
>>17197366
Sneak into his room at night and suck his cock. This sends the message that his dick is yours and to watch out.
>>
Sneak into his room at night and leave your semen on his bed. This sends a message that he is a turbocuck.
>>
>>17197366

Sneak into his dad at night and leave your dog

This sends the message that his dad will be sleeping with a dog
>>
>>17197366
Sneak into his room and build a pyramid in his bed, this will show him that it is way too complex of a structure for the ancient egyptians to have build with the means they had.
>>
>>17197366

Sneak into his room at night and build a replicate of the CERN accelerator.

This sends the message that he's about to be collided the fuck out
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (162 KB, 1387x1382) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
162 KB, 1387x1382
Sneak into his house and leave a Bernie Sanders sticker/brochure.
It is a message that he should vote for Bernie Sanders 2016.
>>
Sneak into his room and have sex with his girlfriend again. This sends the message that she cheated.
>>
>>17197366

Sneak into his room and leave a melted steelbeam. This will send the message that jetfuel does not melt steelbeams
>>
>>17197366

Sneak into his room and shit on his bed.
This sends the message that he is in deep shit
>>
>>17197366
OP girl won't say anything she probably does this all the time because her gf thinks he's the biggest deal on earth due to his connections etc and this is how she gets that little rush of being better than him at times, getting away with her own. She won't say anything.

In the off odd that she does just deny it even if they are both there. He will choose to believe you and assume his girl is being retarded and pulling some stupid shit to seem better than him. He will choose to believe that because he is narcissistic and thinks his the best so who would cheat him? probably no one. Follow?

Anyways just play it cool if it comes up deny everything. Might as well just forget it ever happened.

Anyways what part of Spain are you from I'm going for about 6 months study abroad stuff, didn't know there were cartels or organized crime over there.
>>
>>17197476

legit lol
>>
I think im going to leave the city for a couple of weeks xD.
Thanks for everything guys :D
>>
>>17197581
It was ancient aliens btw, they are also the illuminati
>>
>>17197581

Don't thank us, thank the aliens
>>
>>17197581

Before you leave the city make sure to sneak into his room and leave a tray of eggs.

This sends the message that you will be the father of the child he will have to raise with his girlfriend
>>
>>17197581
sneak into his buddy's house and gently drop the dude you cucked
this will send the message that he is a fucking faggot
>>
>>17197581

Before you go, sneak into his room at night and move some of his stuff around.

This will send the message that you are on the move
>>
>>17197366
rip op you messed with the wrong girl. a cheating girlfriend is enough for a man to kill someone.
>>
>>17197405
you deserve it for thinking with your dick.
>>
>>17197366

Before you go sneak into >>17197616
room, smother him and place him in the gangsters room.

This will send him the message that you are an optimistic person that won't let this angsty edgemaster get u down
>>
>>17197366

Don't listen to them all, I've got the real advice, it's quite easy actually.

>Do you have any way to contact that girl ?
>Do it
>Ask her if she can come with her boyfriend
>If she's not into that, threaten her a little, telling her you will redrum her ass
>Prepare the whole room with anything hydrohpobic
>Set out two desks, some tools
>Tell the dude to come first
>Wait for him and chloroform his ass
>Set him on the first desk
>Say to the girl that's it's settled, gently guide her to the room
>Set her on first desk
>Wait for the boy to wake up
>Explain every crime they've done
>Kill them
>Throw them in deep water (cut by limbs and in plastic bags ofc)
> ????
> Enjoy
Alternative ending
>Set a dead chess horse on his bed to show that you've got a better logic than the dude
>>
>>17197646
It needs like 10 minutes of inhaling chloroform to knock you out.
A blood choke on the neck would be better.
>>
>>17197366
>he is the kind of guy who goes with 12 people to partys and look for trouble and steal stuff and well they fight 12v1 all the time and almost got 2 guys killed.
is he fuck dangerous. if he was important in the crime underworld, he wouldent be doing shit like this. it would be beneath him.

>If i call the police they wont do anything because they are scared of their family.

is this bait? how is someone who is clearly so low level in regards to the underworld hierarchy, making police afraid of him? i would slap the shit out of this person. he sounds like nothing, and anyone who is serious about the drug trade wouldent do business with him.
>>
>>17197652
Look at scarface over here
>>
>>17197652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU
>>
>>17197653
nah, im not about that life, though i have contacts.
>>
>>17197652
OP mentioned dude was 18 so it's probably his family or dad that is involved. Shame on them for properly raising the kid he will probably splurge the money and lose the business for being wreckless. Anyways it's those other 12 are probably send by his dad or family to watch him and they probably think is fun to get in fights and kill so they enable and encourage the behavior. I've seen shit like that before often they get shot.

>>17197366
Anyways OP what city are you from?
>>
>>17197666
not properly raising the kid*
>>
>>17197665
Leon the professional then?
Milk is a bad basis for a diet
>>
>>17197366

Sneak into his room and leave note asking where the fuck that dipshit Francis is
>>
>>17197666
even if his family is involved, they would associate his behavior with them, they would hold his parents responsible for his behavior. his family could run a little town or something but i doubt they have control over a vast area. OP could contact the police in another city, or he could move. the kids family clearly dont know what they are doing if they are letting this kid run rampant, and he clearly relies on his friends too much. just sounds like op is blowing this guy out of proportion. my friends dad got arrested for selling cocaine, and he had contacts in the police but he was still very low level.
>>
>>17197692
My friend was in that same position his dad was in the cartel. He didn't give no fucks he was somewhat like what OP describes. He pulled what OP describes a bunch of times, but he fucked with the wrong person once and got shot. His dead now.

OP is probably overly intimidated by that guy though. No one is untouchable and everyone can be set up to go to jail and takes a bullet to the head just as any dog would.

We know OP has no balls which is why his here, and I'm just telling him to not trip about it and forget about it. Odds are the girl will never say anything and does shit like that all the time. If it came up like I said best thing to do would be to just act clueless and deny it, dude would believe OP out of his own narcissism and thing his gf is just fucking with him.

>>17197366
OP what city are you from? or what area in spain?
>>
You are stupid if you think the cops won't do anything about murder
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.