[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my ex told me today that she fucked the new guy shes talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20150620_181755.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150620_181755.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
so my ex told me today that she fucked the new guy shes talking to. what are some things i can think of to make myself not give a fuck

>i fucked her for three years
>came in her pussy almost every time
>probably fucked her 200 times or more
>fucked everywhere you can think of
>always came all over her pussy or face

just the thought of her taking someone elses dick and moaning for them makes my stomach churn. FUCK WHY DO I CARE STILL
>>
>>17197312
Why are you even talking to her?
>>
>>17197312
Picture her talking a big shit and then wiping and getting the shit in her fingernails and vagina.
>>
>>17197315
i havent talked to her a couple days and then today she calls me and after were texting and we were talking about sex and then i ended up telling her all the new people i was hanging out with were faking on me and just wanted to hangout with me to swim in my parents pool. and then she said shell come over tomorrow and swim so im gonna try to fuck tomorrow. i really wanna tell the guy about all the times i fucked her but i dont wanna make her hate me.
BTW I already fucked a girl one of her friends and it made her upset that her friend did that behind her back kek
>>
>>17197381
>i really wanna tell the guy about all the times i fucked her but i dont wanna make her hate me.
Do you expect him to be mad that you, her ex, have slept with her or something? Are you a complete retard?
>>
>>17197403
well the first couple weeks they started dating she was still fucking me and i got proof of it. and she has told me before how he hates me and gets mad at my name being mentioned or seeing a picture of me. hes already an insecure little bitch
>>
>>17197312
Remember when you got her so hot she was begging for it? When she said "do whatever you want to me"? She's doing that with him right now. Holy shit.
>>
>>17197423
that made it worse desu. she used to always ride me until id cum and shed say "let it go" and id unleash my cum so hard. but after her friend got prego we stopped doing that so i doubt he gets to cum in her. i was thinking of my cum oozing out of her wet freshly fucked pussy and then the new guy licking it up like a cuck
>>
File: phone.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>17197429
You've got to smoke pot and jack off thinking about her! I'm high as FUCK right now! Holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Christ I'm stoned af
>>
>>17197510
me too anon, came to talk about my personnal drama and reading threads here confirm me thatwe're all the same retards with the same situations

Anyway
Dear OP, for me, it depended on girls
I used to be in an open relationship with a girl living abroad during my studies
I just didn't care as we knew that it didn't avoided us to meet and fuck on holidays

then ther's my current ex, only 11 months together yet i'm always so pleased to know from her sister that she spends her evenings at work lost weight and look like shit since she broke up with me
i even kept a profile on a dating site to check that she was still on it checking it daily, which means she wasn't in some serious relationship

Even after 3 other girls i had sex with, still think of her every something

only time mends broken hearts
now you have to fill your schedule
>>
>>17197510
i like to smoke but my parents are awake still, im saving my cum for when she comes over tomorrow. every other time shes came to swim we fuck in the pool or fuck when we get out. shes a FUCKING SLUT AND I HOPE THE NEW GUY TASTES MY CUM WHEN HE LICKS THAT SLOPPY PUSSY
>>
oh and she told me I eat her pussy better and my sex is better. who knows if it's really true
>>
>>17197312
lel that is going to be someone wife some day :^)
>>
>>17197589
i wish it were my waifu
>>
You have to be 18 to post here, OP. At least go back to /b/ where everyone is mentally or actually 15
>>
>>17198398
i turn 20 next month
>>
>>17198470
You act like a fucking kid.

Anyways the problem is your own insecurity and need to feel important to her. You could have fucked her a hundred thousand times in every orifice. It doesn't matter. You are lacking her sole attention and that bothers you because you want to be the most important thing in her life.

Unfortunately the only way you probably know how to do that is sex. Your friends fake on you because your personality is lacking. Your personality alone can't get the same attention from your ex and you want to fuck her to make up for it.

so either find the importance you crave from someone else, or maybe try growing up not needing validation from some slut that is choking on another guys dick right now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.