[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell a girl that I don't feel the same same way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
How do I tell a girl that I don't feel the same same way?
a couple of weeks ago she came to visit me (her idea) and we had sex
We have been friends for a long time and I think lead her on but I don't want
this to be a relationship, I really just like her as friend
she keeps sending me stuff about our 'relationship' on facebook
I'm too much of a pussy to end this right now but isn't there a subtle way to stop this?
>>
>>17197160
stop fucking her asshole and she wouldn't get ideas
>>
she also sent a drawing of us and reasons why she likes me
>>
>>17197168
she's not underage by the way lol
I really don't know why she did that
>>
>>17197166
My dick was doing the thinking
and I really fucked up
>>
>>17197178
yep and it's not fair to the girl. No subtle way of fixing this OP. You have to face this like an adult and have a very uncomfortable for you and hurtful for her conversation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.