[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go from a close friend that's a girl who I chill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
How do I go from a close friend that's a girl who I chill with relatively frequently to actually initiating a relationship? All indicators show me that she's interested when we hang out, I just don't know how to start moving in that direction. Any advice?
>>
Get drunk together in private. If you dont end up fucking then I'm lmaoing at your life
>>
Tell her that you appreciate her very much and that you really wanted her to know your feelings.Try to touch her hands and look directly in her eyes while saying all this. You'll see what happens.
>>
Tell her you like her and want to date her.
>>
A combination of these 3 answers would be good.
>>
>>17196824
is this the sort of thing that needs to be said in person?
>>
>>17196887
If you want to eliminate any chance of her ignoring what you say, yes. Otherwise, you're risking her ignoring a text or Facebook message
>>
>>17196905

what if i have a reasonable expectation it won't be ignored?
>>
>>17196914
Like I said, if you want to eliminate any chance of her ignoring what you said. It's up to you whether you want to take the chance or not. You're going to have to grow some balls sometime anyway, you can't just have a relationship through text.
>>
>>17196815
ask her if she wants to catch a film, or go for a drink depending on how good your conversation skills are.
>>
>>17196929

we've hung out a bunch though, just implied as friends. my question is like how to make it explicitly relationship-y
>>
>>17196815

Ask her out for dinner just the 2 of you
>>
>>17196932
well getting her in an obvious date setting is the easiest way to make this happen without seeming creepy about it.
>>
>>17196937

examples?
>>
>>17196945
Cinema, concert, bar at night.
café, zoo, library, park in the day.
If you don't feel confident making the move then a bar or a cinema are probably your best options, if you're old enough.
>>
>>17196971

>Cinema for first date

Nope.webm
>>
The only way to get into her pants is to get into a relationship (fuck) with one of her ugly friends.

If her ugly friend has a good experience with you, then she will tell the girl you are interested in, and you might, under the right conditions, like when she has had a drink or two, get laid, but it is unlikely she will want to have a real relationship.
>>
>>17196989
i'm just suggesting it cause clearly OP is unsure of himself. I mean, he could rent a cinema falcon that might help.
>>
>>17196996

dont listen to this guy
>>
>>17197002
seconded
>>
>>17196971

and what is "the move" exactly, just to be clear?
>>
>>17197040
well either telling her how you feel, or if you cant do that, try some physical contact; hold her hand or put your arm around her. Then see what she does.
>>
>>17197058

okay, I think I'll try the latter. thanks for the advice
>>
>>17197073
no worries senpai. Good luck!
>>
>>17197080

fuuuck this shit is hard and scary. i have like no balls, i haven't really gotten intimate with a girl before, and i'm afraid of fucking up the good friendship we already have ahhhh

sorry just venting.
>>
>>17197116
how old are you senpai? im on the same boat and im 18... shit is scary
>>
>>17197138

18 bro. i think (hope) that it's just scary because it's new for me, i just haven't really occupied myself with this kinda stuff before.
>>
>>17197058

so if she reacts positively to an arm around her like then what
>>
>Hey, you wanna go to dinner just the two of us?

This way it makes it clear you're interested in a romantic date, but it keeps it light. She says no, just go back to being friends.
>>
>>17197240

Okay, so we go to dinner. Like then what tho? How does one progress from there? Is it like a kiss at the end of the night? I'm unclear on the specific steps
>>
>>17197002
YEAH, DONT
>>
>>17196820
ooh, like
>>
>>17196887
it helps, just so she knows it's you
>>
Ok so I'm going to her house to watch game of thrones tomorrow. I'll try the arm around her thing >>17197058 said and see where it goes from there? If she reacts positively do I try to kiss her or?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.