[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eventually will get to 30s >have stable job >women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>eventually will get to 30s
>have stable job
>women are 'settling down' and want to find a husband and have kids
>average number of sexual partners is 20+
>meanwhile only had 2 different sexual partners (you could say 3, but not really)
>rather than her desiring you, she will 'settle' for you
>like a true cuck, she will be the light of your life to you, while to her you are just a provider of money and some children, in return she gives sexual release
>she will get bored of just the one cock (the average 5.1 inch cock mind you, which cannot compete with 8 inch african cock) after some time and will file for divorce
>divorce in the uk is at 47% as of today and will only continue to rise
>she will get 50% of your stuff + alimony and you won't see your kids as much as you would like

The only woman I will ever want to spend the rest of my life with is someone who as had at most the same amount of sexual partners as myself (so, 2 or 3). But I am also afraid that I will just remain lonely if I do this. Also, I do not want to get married. The odds are utterly stacked against me.
>>
File: 1425851679484.jpg (351 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1425851679484.jpg
351 KB, 1200x900
>>17196765
Let me solve that problem for you:

Date an Asian.

They adore you.

They worship you if you are white.

They are loyal and only want to be your housewife.

Source - dating a cute 100lbs chinese grill for a year now
>>
>>17196765
>>meanwhile only had 2 different sexual partners (you could say 3, but not really)

>still a kissless virgin

JUST
>>
>>17196767
Why can't you get females to like you, anon?
>>
My plan is to knock up a slut soon, have kids and be a "single dad" with unlimited access to fresh pussy for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17196765
Average number of sexual partners is about 7 you mongoloid.

Also it hardly tells shit about you, ive had about 10, would i trade them all of an actual loving loyal and pretty wife who bears me kids and stays with me through every single shit that happens in life? yes, yes i would.
>>
File: 1458476526089.jpg (14 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1458476526089.jpg
14 KB, 306x306
>>17196767
>>
>>17196765
get5 back to r9k and stay there nigger
>>
>>17196767
How old are you m8
>>
>>17196767
I was 22 when it finally happened simmer down.
>>
that feel when i have a traditional polish christian GF that has had 0 sexual partners (like myself), who is becoming a neurosurgeon so divorce won't be an issue

feels good man
>>
File: 3hvpleg.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3hvpleg.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
>>17196766
They're also quite status obsessed and always want you to make more money, but they are closer to the traditional nuclear family housewife. They've got their own ups and downs.
>>
>tfw mexican qt traditionalist gf
>loves to cook for me
>always ready to fuck
>raised to be a proper mother and house wife
>loyal as a dog

get one of these OP, they aren't that rare down here
>>
My dad was like 30 when he married my mom who was way younger. Stop being beta, you can marry an 18 year old when you're 30.
>>
>>17196765
> 50% failure rate

With that much commitment, Why bother?
>>
File: 1439554564958.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439554564958.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>17196776
Can confirm. The first thing her parents asked was "What does he do and how much does he earn" lel.
She doesn't care too much but she's super conservative, wants marriage and kids soon and then move in with me.
She does everything for me, tells me she loves me every day... its really adorable
>>
Convert to Islam and find an Indonesian wife. They worship you, think 45k a year is rich, aren't jihadist fuckers, and aren't just trying to get citizenship.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.