[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm really depressed and unmotivated

I'm almost 25 years old, yet I look like a fucking 18 year old. I was just talking with a girl I liked and she told me "you look so much like a young teenager!!". That fucking hurt.

I am really getting sick of this shit. It's constant everywhere. At work I've been nicknamed "manchild". And there isn't anything I can do. And now even girls I like are telling me this shit

Don't fucking say "grown a beard". Believe me, I would if I fucking could. But i have to be clean shaven for work.

God dammit I'm fucking irritated right now.
>>
Anyone have anything for me? I really feel terrible right now and would like someone to talk to
>>
Look on the bright side, you'll probably look 20 when you're 30
>>
>>17196760
you wont mind it when you get older. Make the best of it now it kinda sucks but its not a curse
>>
Since you can't change your face, try to gain some musculature and buy some classy clothes/shoes.
>>
>>17196845

That makes me feel worse..

>>17196856

I wear decent clothes. Button down shirts with the sleeves rolled up, and well fit jeans, shoes and a nice watch.

But my face is the problem

God dammit. Like I was planning on asking that girl out. But after she said that, I feel too embarrassed and intimidated now. Fuck
>>
>>17196874
a lot of girls like cute looking boys. Ask her out still you pussy
>>
>>17196760

Take it as a compliment you chump. There's nothing wrong with having a baby face. If you do starve yourself though, that is a problem.
>>
>>17196883

I feel immaculated right now
>>
File: sup winky face.jpg (83 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
sup winky face.jpg
83 KB, 620x400
>>17196760
>manchild
kek
find some older ladies that want teen cock
just wait op , you'll age
>>
You will have to bypass your fears and try. You have no other choice.
>>
File: titus.jpg (21 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
titus.jpg
21 KB, 398x307
Met a woman 10 years older than me, I'm 23, one of the first things she said was I looked like I was still in high school. Still asked her out on a date, she said yes. I literally do not care.
>>
>>17196891

:(

>>17196910

It just fucks me up because I already don't have good self esteem. And when I think I'm making progress something like this happens. This is one of the few issues that really bring me down. 1. Looking too young, and 2. Not being smart
>>
>>17196920
"you look young"
>something like this happens
>>
>>17197028

I just hate it, I really dislike this part about me. A lot
>>
>>17197050
then change it, everyone you know will be dead in under 100 years
>>
>>17197072

I can't change it. I already said I'm not allowed to grow a beard
>>
>>17197077
wow you are dumb as fuck
>>
>>17197077

You do know that there are kids in high school who have beards right? Maturity is in the way you carry yourself as a person. You probably get called young cause you're a scrawny guy who walks with a bad posture, you dont need a damn hipster beard. Also stop with the constant victim mentality, it's so annoying.
>>
>>17197100

I don't want a "hipster" beard. I'm not a hipster.

I'm skinny, but im in good shape and have good posture. I just look very very young
>>
>>17197112

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
>>
>>17197120

5ft 11inch 150lbs
>>
same here bro I look like I'm 16 and it make it worse I've started balding so now I just look like a weirdo
>>
>>17197132

Shit man. That's awful
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.