[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fixing old mistakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160529_205255.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160529_205255.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3120
Hey /adv/ about 3 years ago I was dumb and I cut myself with a knife on my arm. Since I am sick of wearing long sleeves and hiding my arm, what could you suggest me that can make my life easier, I thought about a tattoo but it might literally lower my chances on getting a job etc. Picture related
>>
>>17196675
make up a manly story to explain them. mauled by a rabid bobcat, etc
>>
Tattoos are very common now.
>>
>>17196710
Did already, they believe but I can't explain to every single person I get to know
>>
Just ignore them and proceed with your life as usual. If you don't pay attention to them, most people won't either. If asked about it, brush it off as something that happened a long time ago.
>>
File: real camphorated oil 2.jpg (488 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
real camphorated oil 2.jpg
488 KB, 1600x1200
Edgar Cayce endorsed Camphorated oil.

It's illegal to commercialize now because of scientists testing it on rats in the 80's and thinking it's cancerous, but modern research has shown that was a myth, but the ban has still not been lifted. It's made of the distilled steam of a 50-year or older camphor tree (it will not occur before).

Basically, camphorated oil speeds up circulation of whatever it touches. If you put it on in the morning and evening, it will heal all scars and burns. However, you're going to have to buy it on eBay and test it for yourself as to whether it's good or not.

A word of advice, from my experience. Seal it immediately and store it in a cool place when not using it. It's oil, so of course it will go bad if it hasn't already. But when camphorated oil goes bad, it starts to become a white plastic-looking material almost supernaturally inside the bottle. (Maybe this is how it works on skin too, IDK. I wish I had taken a photo)

One last thing, look for bottles still sealed and from the 1930's or before. I bought this for $10 on eBay three years ago. Some people say the 30's or so, companies began to dilute it up until the ban. Strangely I can't find sources atm on Google, but if you're willing to try anything, there you go. Better than getting a tattoo.

Also, it's called CAMPHORATED oil, not Camphor Oil which is completely different and extremely poisonous to digest. I would not digest camphorated oil either, but at least according to this bottle it won't kill you.
>>
>>17196799
To elaborate a little bit, on something I just remembered.

So, both Camphorated oil and camphor oil are made from 50 year-old camphor trees. This oil contains an apparently carcinogenic chemical for rats and only rats. Hence, how the ban on both came about. You can find 11% camphor oil in a store today, but again it's not what you're looking for.
>>
>>17196675
Looks like you burned yourself working on a hay bailer.
>>
>>17196799
Somehow can't trust you but at least you gave me something to research for. Still thanks
>>
>>17196675
>I thought about a tattoo but it might literally lower my chances on getting a job
Not any more than those scars
Get a tattoo.
Holy shit, and here I thought I was dumb with cutting myself..........
>>
>>17196719
What did you tell?
>>
>>17197699
I have told that when I was in Turkey during the protests and demonstrations, they took me in for interrogation, thought I was a possible terrorist and tried different methods to get answers.
(backed up with the fact that I skateboard and have a thrasher tattoo(a pentagram) and also used to have long hair(all of those are seen really bad, or even as a devil worshipper in common Turkish population) which worked out pretty well for the people who heard it.
>>
>>17197697
Show me yours? And what kind of a tattoo would you suggest?
>>
A tattoo won't cover that up. You need a surgeon.
>>
>>17196866
If you mean the scar under the cuts it's just from skateboarding
>>
>>17197746
What kind of a surgeon and how much will that cost me? (European prices maybe?)
>>
>>17197749
I don't know bro. Look into "plastic surgery".
>>
>>17197742
That's funny. Mg parents are Turkish people.
>>17197743
>Show me yours?
Pic related.
>And what kind of a tattoo would you suggest?
Can't suggest much. I'm not a tattoo fan myself. Maybe something "timeless", I mean something you won't regret having in 10 years. Like the scars you're trying to cover now.
Something neutral as possible.
>>
put makeup on it. Liquid foundation.
>>
>>17196675
just stoping giving a shit what people think. it looks bad ass.
>>
my arms look pretty fucking ridiculous but no one ever says anything about and it hasn't affected my life in any way for like a decade now... so...
>>
>>17198731
Well maybe not to your face? I am well aware of what people are thinking even behind my back
>>
>>17198769
that's a serious problem you got there
if someone's thinking at worst "must've been some emo attention whore a long time ago" and nothing comes of it, do you seriously give a rat's ass?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.