[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a fantasy that i want to see my girlfriend fucking other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2181x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2181x3000
I have a fantasy that i want to see my girlfriend fucking other man. I opened up to her and she was surprised. She asked me questions about it and why did it started. She wasn't mad but she doesn't want to do it. How can I convince her? Is there a chance that she will say yes in the future?
>>
>>17196349
>How can I convince her?
You don't.
>Is there a chance that she will say yes in the future?
Yes.
>>
>>17196363
Hmm. Should i still talk about it with her?
>>
>>17196349
I'm black and have a fairly large penis. Can I fuck your girl?
>>
>>17196404
Yes but don't pester her about it. Bring it up once in awhile.
>>
>>17196349

Bring it up once when you're both drunk. And if she says no, dont push it. It will likely end badly if you do.

There you go, I actually gave good advice. I stand by this post.
>>
>>17196349
KEKKKK HES A KEKKK

*points at*

This poster is a cuck
>>
>>17196623

Meh. Not that funny when they are literally cucks I guess.
>>
>>17196621
I will do this. Thanks! :)
>>
>>17196638

Np cuck
>>
>>17196624
I still think it's funny
>>
KING
B E T A C U C K
E
T
A
C
U
C
K
>>
Maybe she will change her mind someday but that would be unlikely.
>>
>>17196349
Wear a Dick Cheney mask next time you fuck her and watch yourself in the mirror
>>
..? are you just seriously asking how to convince your girlfriend to fuck another dude?

How about you do not convince her or try to force her into anything. You should be happy that she doesn't want to have sex with anyone else but you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.