[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I overcome my pee fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: standard.jpg (121 KB, 590x900) Image search: [Google]
standard.jpg
121 KB, 590x900
How do I overcome my pee fetish?
>>
>>17196339

dive into your fetish, anon
your innate ability to
flush the shame away
will relieve you
>>
What do you mean "overcome?" Is it affecting your life badly?
>>
File: 12874912741.png (17 KB, 491x453) Image search: [Google]
12874912741.png
17 KB, 491x453
>>17196344

yeah he's literally drowning in guilt
>>
>>17196339
You don't really want to overcome it.
>>
File: 23131214124.jpg (63 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
23131214124.jpg
63 KB, 592x492
>>17196372

If he doesn't overcome it, it might spill over.
>>
>>17196339
drink some piss yourself and see how it tastes
>>
>>17196362
Kek
But seriously OP if it isn't affecting your life in a bad way why care
>>
File: 960.jpg (60 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
60 KB, 960x540
>>17196362

krek
>>
>>17196382

damn son mine kinda tastes like salt water
>>
>>17196344
It's weird and having to hide it from my partners is stressful.

>>17196372
Why?

>>17196382
I did it, it takes like salt. It only tastes bad if your partner is dehydrated.
>>
Idk, I'm not into it but I'd do some pee stuff if it made my partner happy. Why not test the waters with a drunken conversation about kinks w/ your partner? You can ease into it. Like "I know this is weird but I think it's really cute when girls really have to go pee and they bouce around foot to foot and get all frantic" Something like that maybe?
Unless you absolutely know your partner is vanilla through and through or a real neat-freak it could work out really well for you.
>>
>>17196463
When I started dating my boyfriend he told me he thought cat girls were cute. He swears its been a recent development but now he's into motherfucking fursuits and I'm going along with it.
A lot of gals are just eager to please and will follow along.
Plus there's no bigger turnon than seeing your partner super aroused! If its over pee or yiffing, that's fine.
>>
File: furryshit.jpg (274 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
furryshit.jpg
274 KB, 1200x1500
>>17196470
>>
>>17196463
>>17196470
These are really helpful, thanks!
The reason I hide it is usually because I know it's an uncommon and weird fetish, and a lot of people would think that I'm a freak for it, also because I'm dominant in bed, I like it and the girls I've been with really dig that. Having peed on and enjoying it is not exactly the most dominant thing and I don't want them to think less of me and ruin it for them.
>>
Just go with the flow
>>
Don't overcome it, embrace it.
>>
bump for advice
>>
Embrace that shit, nigger. Had an exgf who would pee all over me during sex, shit was so cash.
>>
>>17198857
How did you get her? Was she always like this or needed training? How did you get her to reveal that she like it or that you like it?
>>
>>17198874
You need to be good communicators. We were always very open with each other. She had kinks of her own (all girls have kinks they don't talk about), and so did I. We would just sit down and talk and I told her I had a pee fetish, and asked her if she was down to try. She loved me of course she tried to please me.

I would lay on the bathtub and she would pee all over me. Then we'd just get up and fuck (still in the bathroom, cause don't want to get other shit dirty). On my birthday though, she peed the bed for me. I was diamonds.
>>
>>17198892
Was she comfortable with it? Wasn't she embarrassed? How did that conversation go down, what kinks did she have?
You're lucky dude.
>>
>>17198908
She was a little embarrassed at first because she hadn't done anything like that. When we first did anything she was nervous that I wouldn't like it, or that she would mess up somehow. The convo was something like, "So, I've been having a pee fetish since I before I even hit puberty". We were already pretty comfortable but the humor helped. It's only awkward if you make it awkward. She was actually pretty interested and we just talked about it and watched videos. She was down to try.

Her kinks were domdaddy/littlegirl, ageplay, rape play, and other fantasies.
>>
>>17198925
>>17198892
Thanks, this is helpful, I will try to communicate honestly. She sounds awsome, why did she become an ex?
>>
>>17198944
Good luck famo!
Her family moved across the country and she couldn't stay without them. We tried long distance for a while but it didn't work. I still miss her sometimes, but yeah she w as awesome haha.
>>
Somewhat related, I have a wetting fetish: I want to watch a girl pee her panties. How do I bring this up with future girlfriends?
>>
>>17198996
Once you get close start talking about fetishes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.