[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you have grinding sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: grinding-o.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
grinding-o.gif
2 MB, 320x180
I was given some good advice to have "grinding sex" with my gf, though I don't know what this looks like or how to perform it. With gif related I can easily picture how women would grind, but what about a man, especially with PIV sex? I can't find any good examples or instruction. Help please! Thank you.
>>
>>17196222
I don't think the guys do anything, they just hump the girl to thier rhythm.
>>
You just go balls-deep, and kind of roll and push your hips without actually moving your body back and forth. So your bodies should pretty much stay in contact, your dick should stay all the way in, but you're just kind of moving and rubbing together. It's hot.

But don't think of it all black-and-white like "tonight we're going to do 'grinding sex,' honey." Just add it to your list of moves. Don't stay in the same position the whole time, keep it active and spontaneous, you know?
>>
>>17196222
Don't wear jeans or thick skin tight clothing.

A lot of people will tell you grinding is stupid and childish but it can be fun foreplay and teasing for a new couple that hasn't yet had sex.
>>
>>17196240
This. Omg. I love to get on top and do this, especially because it gets me super fucking wet. Current guy doesn't seem too into it but I'll teach him...
>>
>>17196240
okya thanks. I'm kinda doing that but it still kinda feels off rhythm. Didn't know if there was a better oscillation of my hips I could be doing. But yeah, its something I wanted to throw in there - I'm pretty good at switching it up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.