[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this sound like a stupid idea? This guy left me this week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: photo.png (249 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
249 KB, 512x512
Does this sound like a stupid idea?
This guy left me this week but I still have his stuff. We go to same school. Summer break starts next week. I could give him his stuff there or I could wait until he asks to come to my place to take it.
I promised him I will leave him alone. But if I keep on waiting for him to message me about the stuff I will keep hoping that maybe there is a chance that something will happen when he comes to get his stuff. All I really want is to get over him.
So is it best to wait for him or ask him to meet at some place at school tomorrow and quickly give his stuff? I'm such a beta woman, I know. My friend says I should just wait, to win the break up but all I care about is my mental health.
>>
>>17196169
Time to respect yourself and your own emotions by taking control of the situation. Text him, "I put all of your stuff outside my room in a box. Get it if you want. I'll toss it if it's not gone by tomorrow."

That's it. No inviting him in, no other messages to him. Don't give a shit if he replies or not. If he does reply, don't say anything back. You said what you need to. Continue to never speak to him again or see him again. If he never gets his stuff, throw it away.
>>
Don't wait, just do it. You're a good anon for wanting to give him back his stuff. I wish my ex had been like that, he refused to give me back the stuff I lend to him, fucking asshole.
>>
>>17196169
Throw it away. It's not your problem he doesn't come to grab whatever shit he left at your place after dumping your ass
>>
>>17196185
Would feel like stealing if I didn't give them ;__;
But I think it is best I stop waiting, it's like he gets to decide when I will get closure.
>>
>>17196169

Winning the breakup? What the fuck? You have some interesting friends.

I don't think your ex left his stuff as a means of torturing you into begging him to take it so that he can "win a breakup".

Can you move his things to a place where you don't have to look at it?
>>
>>17196188
In your case it seems that you're very hurt, and you want another chance to talk to him, maybe you won't fix anything, but expressing your feelings to him would make you feel better, but sometimes that last chance to talk never comes, and you have to accept that and go on. (I was on the same boat as you, except I was the one who broke up with him, I wanted to talk to him for a last time because in reality I still was in love with him, but he never answered and didn't give me my stuff back, it's ok shit happens man)
>>
>>17196213
Yes I really want to talk to him but I keep on waiting for it. If I give his stuff to him at school, we won't have opportunity to talk. I think it's just for the best really, this is done although he keeps on giving me false hope. Just want to be even moderately happy again ;___;
>>
>>17196216
It's going to take time, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, who knows, but eventually you'll say "screw him", if you have urges to talk to him or see what he's doing, delete his number from your cellphone, block him from any social media site, etc., it'll help you a lot really, and if you see him at school just see him as another student. Good luck anon.
>>
>>17196245
Thanks :3 luckily I have already deleted him from all social media, this is the last step. We won't be seeing in school anymore since it will be our last year and I will be at work the whole year so that is really good. I already feel better, knowing that the "final ending" is on its way. I will give him time until the end of the week to get his stuff at school or from my place. If he won't pick it up, well obviously the stuff isn't that important (and I'll have a second ps4 controller, woo).
>>
>>17196169
put it in front of his house and message him its there and stop talking.
>>
>>17196186
nah he probably wants his stuff he just realized he told her to fuck off haha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.