[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that hard to meet an upper-class girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eurasian mix.jpg (71 KB, 423x388) Image search: [Google]
eurasian mix.jpg
71 KB, 423x388
Is it really that hard to meet an upper-class girl?
>>
what kind do you mean? spoiled? pretentious? one that lives in a little bubble?
>>
>>17196163
Good question. I guess that a highly educated and cultured one. Also, more money means less physical flaws and better dressed.
>>
>>17196160
Not really. It involves going to college. Private colleges are even better. Higher chance of finding a wealthy, intelligent girl there.

I'm poor as shit and my family sucks ass, but I managed to wrangle down an upper class girl at school. Met her my senior year in an accounting class.
>>
If you're not an upper-class boy, probably
>>
Social classes stick to their own. They attend events with each other, stay in the same social circles. If you yourself are not upper class, you're simply not going to encounter these girls
>>
>>17196160
are you a nigger?

Upper class white bitches love niggers for some reason.
>>
>>17196262
Unfortunately not. I'm pretty white, with blue/green eyes.
>>
>>17196160
Go to a good college . Not a great college, but a good one. That's where most of the rich kids go because they're too lazy to put in effort, but rich enough to make it.

A real intelligent, rich, attractive, kind, woman is a find. If you take out the rich part you might be surprised at how many intelligent, attractive, kind women there are.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 722x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 722x739
Not if you're upper class too
>>17196163
Not all rich people are like that, though of course all of them are spoiled so it makes it more likely they won't be the best of people. The rich people I've met love complaining, like "oh wow I'm so depressed. Being rich sucks, everything sucks, I have so many friends and nice things but life still sucks"

It's that they have had it good all their lives, so they don't have much taste for things that are displeasing. Pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin and without enough pain you'll have no idea how to make the most of what you do have
>>
>>17196285
There's a good deal at colleges, but specifically and churches or religious institutions is where you'll find the real good ones
>>
>>17196160
Yes.

They tend to be fuck-ups, or drug addicts.
>>
Let me know, i'm looking for one too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.