[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't keep my cool when it comes to women. The issue is,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I can't keep my cool when it comes to women.
The issue is, a woman taking interest in me isn't something that happens often, so when it does happen desu it's a pretty big deal to me. I tend to get attached way too quickly and it always ends up fucking with me.
Another big issue that happens is whenever I first start talking to them and I don't hear from them for a while I get insanely paranoid. I start to panic, wondering if for some reason they're suddenly ignoring me, I did something wrong, etc.
Both of these issues together kinda lead to me coming off as super clingy right away. What can I do about this? How can I stop all this bullshit and approach these things like a rational person?
>>
>>17195894

Sounds like you're sick of acting in a (clingy) way that throws girls off.

It seems to me like acting this way is beyond you, like you can't help but be clingy?

Normally I'd advise people in your situation to "just b urself" and get hurt to the point where the clinginess rubs off, so you get that bitter experience where you know acting this way will fuck you over, so you don't do it anymore.

But in your case.. idk.. Ever been in an actual relationship? How old are you?
>>
>>17195955
20, In my life I've only been in 2 significant relationships, I'm currently talking to this girl I met recently and the whole reason behind this post is because I realize I'm getting attached to her insanely fast.

The weird thing is, it isn't a one way street, the same things happening to her too. Maybe something just clicked between us right away, idk.
>>
>>17195992

if you feel like it's not a one way street, then just b urself and act natural

i can't tell you how many times i've had top ace game and failed to score, then other times i've moaned and cried about muh failed relationships and ended up making out and having sex, so in the end i've decided to not give much of a shit cos once things fit into place they just click like you say

no need to stress if u feel like its mutual
>>
>>17196002
I'm just worried I'm gonna fall for her before really getting to know her and end up getting fucked over or something
>>
>>17196071

hmm i'd recommend listening to some patrice o'neal (black philip show) on youtube

that way you'll build up some misogyny which will hopefully help you steer clear of pedestalizing women

no i'm serious, some of the stuff he says and the way he perfectly words things and describes female nature will make you really despise women
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.