[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriends Dad keeps flirting with me and his affection is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image_9.jpg (28 KB, 478x720) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
28 KB, 478x720
My girlfriends Dad keeps flirting with me and his affection is making me feel loved.
Ever since we were introduced, he always seemed to give me a lot of attention. However, last night there was a family gathering all I was doing was rolling up the sleeves on my shirt in the dining room and he comes over to talk to me, I presume because I'd isolated myself from the group.
Then as we're talking, he's demonstrating different ways to roll your sleeves on me, touching my arms up and down, getting close to me. I didn't even feel uncomfortable about it, I'm pretty sure if he kissed me I wouldn't care, nobody has ever given me this much attention before, it was really cute.
When we're eating dinner, I can feel him glancing over at me occasionally, and he's being oddly quiet. After the meal, all evening he seemed to want to get my attention, I kept bumping into him in the kitchen when I got up to make a drink.
Then later as we're leaving, he gives us both a hug, but my hug felt so.. loving. He's a big guy, but his grasp on me completely overwhelmed me.
I think something might happen in the future, the question is do I let it? Ive been acting sheepish/ignorant about it, but I'm pretty sure if the opportunity came I would fuck him. Im risking a lot though (relationship, friends, possibly family).
>>
Pretty gay post desu
>>
I have an erection.
>>
What the fuck is that in the picture?
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 512x288
>>17195810
>He's a big guy

For you.
>>
>>17195823
It's a body condom, you use it to fuck ebola patients without getting sweat on you.
>>
OP

He's being incredibly obvious; so much so that it hay have already been noticed by other people.

If you do this; there's a decent chance that people are going to find out. He's clearly lacking in subtlety. If you fuck your girlfriend's dad, you're going to upset her greatly. The amount of pain I was in when I learned my bf cheated was immeasurable; I cannot imagine how it would feel if I were betrayed by my parent as well. That is one of the more fucked up things you can do to a person. So if you're cool with trading that sexual contact for your gf, your gfs happiness, her relationship with her father, your relationship with your friends (if they have a conscience they will stop talking to you), and probably the respect of your family if they find out, then go ahead! Smash!
>>
dont fuck him man you will regret it
>>
>people in this thread think OP is a man and not a "lesbian"
>>
>>17196259
>people in this thread think op has a gf,,and that it isn't a 'lesbian' fantasising about her own father
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 569x802
>>17195810
>>17195827
Was shitposting on /adv/ part of your plan?
>>
OP, you don't know shit about men. He knows exactly how easy it is to manipulate a dumb, sexually confused younger woman with attention like this. This is a setup. He's trying to destroy his daughter's relationship, because he's trying to show her that dating women will make her miserable. And the thing is, he's absolutely right. You'd fuck your girlfriend's FATHER and break her heart just because he touched your arms and said nice things to you.

It's just that easy. This is why I can never understand the men on these boards who have trouble getting laid. It's literally like using cheat codes on a Sega Genesis. There's no way to fail. Press the right buttons, and you can do literally anything you want.
>>
i thought op was a guy. im still imagining a guy, is it actually a lesbian?
>>
>>17195810
I think you read him all wrong and you've confused simple kindness and affection for something sexual.

Even if you assume he is attracted to you why would he do anything that would hurt his daughter?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.