[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
...did I eat people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 180px-PicUnrelated.jpg (11 KB, 180x239) Image search: [Google]
180px-PicUnrelated.jpg
11 KB, 180x239
So my roommate's grandmother/aunt apparently have a tendency to ignore expiry dates on meat and things, and have on numerous occasions (allegedly) given my roommate spoiled meat because there was nothing else in the house to eat at the time. I mention this because they came by a few months ago to drop off a care package of food and stuff, mainly soup and crackers, shit like that. However, they also brought with them three large, frozen Ziploc bags willed with ground...something. We did a "Taco Tuesday" thing for a while, and we were tight on cash so we decided to use one of the bags, though upon frying it to drain the fat, it certainly didn't look like anything I'd ever seen. It was sort of grey, and it didn't change color no matter how much heat was applied to it. It did acquire a sort of layer of fried fat on top of it that looked to be an average brown-ish, but that was about it. And it tasted odd, kind of a cross between chicken and beef with something else I couldn't quite place. When my roommate asked her aunt, however, she confirmed "it's definitely beef". Since then we've eaten a total of two of the bags, so about 2 pounds, and it actually tasted pretty good with the taco seasoning. And I even had some that had been in the fridge the night before, none of it made me even remotely sick.

So, adv, am I a cannibal?

I should also mention that her aunt likes to "hunt".
>>
*filled, not willed
>>
File: itsboth.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
itsboth.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
>>17195764
Go roleplay elsewhere Hannibal.
>>
>>17195818
...I'm not, I genuinely want to know what the fuck I ate. Because if it was beef, it sure as shit didn't taste or look like it.
>>
>>17195828
Well how the fuck would we know what you ate.
>>
>>17195831
I described it as much as I could, and same goes for the situation. I'm just wondering what the over/under is on the meat being something other than a farm animal.

And to be clear, I DO NOT want it to be people.
>>
>>17195764
It is just bad meat. Don't eat that shit anymore. If it behaves like that when cooked it actually has so much bacteria already, that it can give you food poisoning.
>>
>>17195855
Yeah I decided it wasn't worth the risk after the first two and threw it out when I moved apartments, but the weird thing is it didn't make me sick at all. And I ate a lot of it. I did cook it pretty thoroughly though.
>>
>>17195764
You realize that all that shitty hamburger, beef, steak, and shit are dyed red to make it more appetizing.

Fresh meat that isn't frozen for a month will have a reddish color but that color fades quickly. It could have been venison that was frozen for a long time.
>>
>>17195764
>I should also mention that her aunt likes to "hunt".
Then it was probably some kind of game meat. Maybe venison or boar.
>>
>>17195764
Turkey?
>>
>>17195764
I have a bad news for you mate. You are now cannibal.

Please consider adding yourself to the list and claim your internet fame today:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_cannibalism
>>
sounds like bad ground turkey
>>
>>17195764
Supposedly humans taste like bacon or chicken, I Googled it.
>>
>>17195948
>>17195953
>>17195994
>>17195976
This would make sense, if she hadn't explicitly stated that it was beef.
>>
>>17195764
It could have come from an unconventional part of the animal or something. Brisket vs. sirloin will taste like different types of meat.
>>
>>17196273
That explains the taste...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.