[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Text or Call?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: I_wish_I_was_a_faggot.jpg (1 MB, 2600x2061) Image search: [Google]
I_wish_I_was_a_faggot.jpg
1 MB, 2600x2061
I've always called girls a day or two after I get their number and I've never really had problems with it until a few people in my friend circle, both guys and girls said it's really forward and desperate to call and you should text instead. I mean I have been rejected over phone a few times which is no big deal but it gets me thinking if I would of had a chance had I texted. I was always under the impression that calling is more confident and sexy as opposed to being a generic texter but I'm 21 and I guess this generation would maybe prefer texting?

I got a girls number yesterday and now I'm wondering wether I should call or text her?

What do you guys usually do?
>>
>>17195699
You are going to have to sacrifice a whole day of texting first. Part of the playbook.
>>
>>17195704

Man I hate playing fucking games, the ''wait three days before you contact a girl'' and shit like that. Why is being upfront and direct not considered a virtue anymore?
>>
>>17195699
Desperate is a bit of a stretch. Forward and confident are related. That being said, this generation DOES prefer texting. I don't call first because I don't want people to call me first. Unless they're hot girls. Hm.
>>
>>17195699
>I've always called girls a day or two after I get their number and I've never really had problems with it
Then keep doing it. Your friends are being stupid.
>>
>>17195865

What would you do?
>>
>>17195699

>never had problems with dating
>then these cunts tell me im doin it wrong

YOU TELL ME, DUDE, TELL ME, why you should try to fix shit if it works?
>>
Personally, I see it as more beta when people follow the "wait three days and contact by text casually" rule. If they're gonna reject you, it doesnt matter if you call or text. And if they want to go out again it's not like calling/texting will fuck that up. Just do what feels most natural to you. Personally I enjoy phone calls, as it's easier to communicate in one 'swoop' rather than an extended exchange of info.
>>
File: 23131214124.jpg (63 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
23131214124.jpg
63 KB, 592x492
>>17196092

lol i once waited a full week cos i read a guide on the internet and then i message the bitch and she's pissed off "OOOH U FORGOT ALL ABOUT ME"

>blocks me

laughed my ass off desu
>>
Unless your friends are pulling way more women then you, it sounds like bullahit to me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.