[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Laundry question. >My new neighbors are using the washing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1461197988820.png (73 KB, 800x1009) Image search: [Google]
1461197988820.png
73 KB, 800x1009
Laundry question.

>My new neighbors are using the washing line I set up
>I don't care, I know how to share
>come him the one day, they have stolen/broken clothes
>pissed but I stop leaving clothes pegs out there
>I put up laundry yesterday morning, removed then when they were dry (2 hours later)
>they hung up jeans
>I wake up this morning, jeans are still there

My questions is, should I take them down so I can hang up my clothes? I don't remove peoples things from the dryer or washer except once and I felt so guilty I folded the person's clothes.

I have things to do and I can't wait until they decide to remove shit.
>>
>>17195435
>come HOME one day and they have stolen/broken clothes PEGS

Fuck me.
>>
Of course, just fold them nicely and put them in a basket/off to the side and then hang up your clothes.

If this results in any fallout whatsoever, just say you'd noticed the jeans had been out there for quite some time and you needed the line to get your laundry finished.

If they're rational, sane human beings they'll thank you for folding the jeans and that'll be it. If they're weirdos who complain for some reason, gently bring up the fact that you were the one who set up the line and while you don't mind them using it, they should at least be prompt in moving their stuff when it's dry.
>>
>>17195447
seconding this.
>>
>>17195447
They're scummy asshole who when they moved in, they bought Roche's and complained to the landlord that we gave it to them.

My apartment is spotless and always clean. I told the landlord if I had roaches, I would have been complaining about it myself. I've been here 5 years, they've been here 5 months.

I just don't want to start a fight and have them use the race card.
>>
>>17195472
ROACHES.

fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>17195435
They may innocently not know the line is yours. They may have lived somewhere where the landlord provided a line for everyone's use.

A friendly conversation. "Hi. I noticed you hanging your laundry on the clothesline. It's actually my line, not the building's. I'm OK with you using it from time to time, but please remove your clothes as soon as they're dry, and don't take the clothespins away."
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.