[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I give up on winning the lottery, but still am unwilling and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 847.jpg (150 KB, 866x640) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150 KB, 866x640
If I give up on winning the lottery, but still am unwilling and unable to ever have a job again, and won't receive disabilitybux unless I actually piss away all my inheritance money, what the fuck do I do now?

So I started to feel a little depressed and even cried a little for the first time in a long time. I have considered myself a generally very happy person, but I have been hiding behind this fantasy of winning the lottery and all my future plans, hopes and dreams as well as present spending habits depend on the assumption that it would happen.

But pragmatically, literally what else can I fucking possibly do to make a living that would even be worth it. I can't drive because of various overlapping limitations, have no useful skills whatsoever, enjoy being outside and can't do anything productive while inside except shitpost on 4chan, am too anxious to fall asleep if I have to wake up to an alarm, but afternoon to evening and night shifts would take up the whole day and make me depressed, and are only available for wagecuck jobs. Not to mention it has been 5.5 years since I was last fired from my job, so not a chance of ever working again even if I wanted to. No professional connections or family connections despite being Jewish.

So in a nutshell, how does job-slavery not make people want to just kill themselves, and what do I do now if I give up on lottery? Most of my inheritance money is not accessible to me until I'm 30 in a few years, and then will have access to $200k or so. Not enough to live off of, and no idea how to best manage it if thats the only money I'll ever have.
>>
200k is jack-shit in 2016, good luck with that.
>>
>>17195113
Are an attractive female? We literally have a thread about someone making Masters degree money just playing video games atm.

Or get into drawing/programming and freelance.

I'm depressed and play the lottery more than I should (ever), since I think the financial windfall would allow me to brute force a lot of toxic environmental factors by having mad dosh to move far, far away and anchor my self-confidence to my wealth.

In any case, it's a bad habit to have.
>>
File: 1464471942779.gif (841 KB, 430x834) Image search: [Google]
1464471942779.gif
841 KB, 430x834
>>17195113
>>
>>17195113
Bruh, if you r still there, listen now. You can open a very good café for like 50k, assuming that u want to buy everything for cash and not be in debt. You can do a lot of investments like that that will keep you fat and fed for a long time.
>>
>>17195113
Marry a rich stupid woman.
>>
>>17195396
This. I'm angry at OP for being this dumb when he has that much cash waiting for him. The inheritance I grew up being told about is gone because the people I would inherit from sold their $1m house and $500k additional land and blew it all. I had made plans to develop the empty land.
>>
>>17195396
Not OP but PLEASE elaborate on this because its something I always wanted to do and 50k always seemed like it wouldn't be enough
>>
>I'm lazy and useless and can't get NEET bux, what do I do?

You're in your mid 20s and you still have the 'jobs are slavery' mentality? I bet you have a really shitty personality. Anyways, you're stuck getting a job like the rest of us, deal with it you gigantic douchebag
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.