[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have loving girlfriend but not all that attached anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: xttrjCT.jpg (139 KB, 750x1038) Image search: [Google]
xttrjCT.jpg
139 KB, 750x1038
>have loving girlfriend but not all that attached anymore
>suddenly be social and goodlooking due to new job/working out
>have many girls hitting on me, asking for my number, asking to hangout
>want to fuck all of them but dont have it in me to cheat

has anyone been in this situation? i mean i love my girlfriend but at the same time im only 21 and still feel like i have a lot to experience, she was a slut before we were together and i didnt get to experience that.
>>
Either cheat, or don't.

Power breeds choice.
>>
If you love your GF, stay with her. If you're hungry and you have to choose between fastfood (sluts) or you have to wait but get mamas chistmas dinner in the end (your loving GF), the first intention of our animalistic mind is: hungry. eat. But will you feel satisfied in the end?
As long as there are no other negativ conditions with your GF, I say get hungry outside, eat at home.
>>
Leave her and fuck at will. Or stay with her and restrain your dick.
Pick one.
Don't cheat, it's dishonest and disrespectful to everyone involved. Shows weakness of character. Your mind must control your body, not the other way around.
>>
>>17194857
nice meme dood
>>
You gotta talk to your gf. Communication is super important and once you address that she's been detached you two can make an effort together. I'm really against cheating because it's one of the most hurtful things you can do to a person.
>>
Don't cheat, if thats what you really want it's not unnatural. You just have to be honest with yourself and figure out if you are truly happy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.