[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kissed a married woman today. Not a peck on the cheek. A meaningful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462030416815.jpg (10 KB, 261x223) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462030416815.jpg
10 KB, 261x223
I kissed a married woman today. Not a peck on the cheek. A meaningful kiss.

We were at work past store hours cleaning up. Manager sent me and her to a certain section near the back to clean up and restock and such. We were laughing and messing around as we usually do. We've always been good friends and I suspected she has possibly liked me, but thought nothing of it. She has a husband, and a baby.

We were just messing around a little bit, cleaning up and making jokes. There was something she couldn't find where to put so I tried to grab it out of her hand and I grabbed her hand. It was awkward but I just looked at her. She looked at me like I sometimes catch her looking at me when I'm not looking, and I just leaned in and went for it. I pulled her head and body towards mine, not forcing it by any means. I didn't start kissing her, she started kissing me, and I stopped and let her take over to see if she would, and she did.

It lasted maybe 5 seconds. We ended everything after that. Didn't talk or text. I have to see her in the morning.

What do I do? I'm freaking out. This is big for me. I'm not the type of guy that does things like this.
>>
>>17194850
She's a slut; she sluts around.

Bang her.
>>
>>17194856
This. You're already a shitty person for initiating it. You might as well be a shitty person with a wet dick.
>>
Do you want to be with her? If so are you willing to break up a family for it? Is yes ask her if the kiss meant anything and go from there.
You may need to stop being friends with her if you don't want anything serious. It really depends where your priorities are.
Godspeed op
>>
This scares the shit out of me. My husband works with a lot of women our age, some of them have even expressed interest in them (one of which is a stripper). I don't know what I'd do if I found out he was cheating... nothing, I guess.

If you have any decency at all in you, OP, don't do it.
>>
>>17195008
>interest in them
In him, I meant. Fuck.
>>
>>17195008
I don't know what I'd do if I found out he was cheating... nothing, I guess.

Damn, bitch. If I can sense your insecurity through your post, your husband must know for sure that he has you locked down. There's literally no reason for him not to cheat when there are no consequences.

>"but he loves me"

No. He owns you. Who could ever really love you?
>>
>>17194850
you have to kiss a married man, that will cancel it out
>>
>>17195008
Yeah, well, I suppose that's the attitude that forced you into marriage. Nice job, woman.

Not that your husband is a catch, or anything, and you didn't just marry him for security reasons.
>>
>>17195035
>your husband must know for sure that he has you locked down.
Well, he pretty much does, if I'm being completely honest. We've been together for over 10 years and now we have a baby together. I don't want to be alone, nor do I want my child to be fatherless or have to go through any kind of legal battle for divorce and child custody and all that. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>17195045
I actually make more than him. He works at a restaurant, I have my own business.
>>
>>17195046
Then shut your bitch mouth and let him have some pussy on the side. I mean he's having it whether or not he's told you.
>>
>>17195050
What's your business, flower-arranging?
>>
>>17195050
Security extends beyond finance.
>>
>>17195035
>>17195045
>>17195079
>>17195083
So much butt-hurt woman-hating.

>>17195044
This is the answer. It's simple math. One heterosexual kiss plus one anti-heterosexual kiss annihilate into pure energy. You'll feel uplifted.
>>
>>17195083
No, but it is a stereotypically-female thing.

>>17195079
I have no say in it either way. I don't really have a reason to suspect anyway, OP's post just hit uncomfortably close to home.
>>
>>17195090
If you have no reason to suspect it, then why are you obsessing over it? He is likely resting easy trusting you in good faith, you should give him the same trust back until he invalidates it.
>>
>>17195090
What are you going to do when your husband suffers a midlife crisis and leaves you and your little turd of a kid for some 20-something piece of ass?
>>
>>17195089
>So much butt-hurt woman-hating.
It's not that she's a woman, it's her life choices.
Don't try this shit with me compadre.
She's even lamenting her life choices, so fuck off back to the land of the Berned.
>>
>>17195101
This. And take your wife's son with you.
>>
File: thag keep this one.jpg (256 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
thag keep this one.jpg
256 KB, 1024x689
>>17195050
>I actually make more than him
Bad news. He already is, or soon will be cheating. He knows you're insecure and will allow yourself to be walked on, and men hate being the lower-income earner. It's emasculating, and he'll hold it against you. I'm not saying that's right, that's just how it is.
I cheated on my wife under the same circumstances. Granted, my wife was completely asexual, which brought along its own problems.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.