[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a co-worker I'm deeply infatuated with. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2746396-insight+in+bloodborne.jpg (118 KB, 536x960) Image search: [Google]
2746396-insight+in+bloodborne.jpg
118 KB, 536x960
I have a co-worker I'm deeply infatuated with. I've told her how I felt, and while she was initially receptive she was rather honest and said she didn't want to hurt or lead me on and wasn't really ready for a relationship, but still wanted to be friends. This is okay, I think it's the next best thing I could ask and if anything maybe I still have a shot in the long term.

Thing is, I'm 20 and she's 28. She has a kid and lives with her ex for financial reasons. Even if it panned out, I know I'm not getting myself into the prettiest situation. But I feel so hung up on her and I really wish I was a more talkative/outgoing person so that maybe I'd be more likeable. I don't even know what I'm asking- it just has to get out there. I guess how to move on. I feel sad just being at work with her and being unable to talk to her more. It'd ridiculous.

t;dr i have feelings for a coworker with something of an age gap, a kid, lives with ex husband, and she has essentially rejected me kindly. how do move on
>>
>20
You are young. You will learn to get over it and move on. By the end of the year you won't even remember her name.
>>
>>17194694
This. She might have even lied to you for your sake. You see that it's "not the prettiest situation" but you should also consider that your own immaturity and lack of life experience added to that situation.
>>
>>17194694
I have to cope with seeing her at work though. She's nice and when I pass by without trying not to look at her she'll say hi and stuff, so she doesn't make it difficult or brush me off, at least.

>>17194712
I have, I think maybe the age gap is a reason why i was turned down. It's common to see the age gap in couples but usually the guy is older... we mature slower.
>>
>>17194652
>feelings for a coworker with something of an age gap, a kid, lives with ex husband, and she has essentially rejected me kindly. how do move on
accept she's crazy its not worth it and continue to masterbate to anime
>>
>>17194652
>>17194727
The easiest way to get over somebody is to find somebody else. Its worked for me,
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.