[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is eHarmony and Match.com for someone in their early 20&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: eharmony.png (4 KB, 495x102) Image search: [Google]
eharmony.png
4 KB, 495x102
How is eHarmony and Match.com for someone in their early 20's? I'm just looking to find a cute and chubby Asian girlfriend, I'm not sure if people in their early 20's use these two websites. I've had moderate success with OKcupid (no luck with Tinder).

Let me know what you guys think
>>
>>17194561
Most of those sites are for hookups only.

I'd suggest finding a club or church, and meeting people that way.
>>
>>17194561
I don't know about match. But eharmony uses accounts of past users that are no longer active or a member. A lady on there who is a fiancee of a friend of mine hasn't used that site in 3 years, she showed up on my matches. Also, I'm a decent looking guy with a personality and make a decent living. I messaged 20 women, 1 got back to me. It's not a cheap site either. About $200 for a year.
>>
>>17194561
I just recently made an eharmony account at 20 years old because I haven't been able to meet anyone through the usually means like >>17194804
suggested.
Even living in a very large city, I only got 8 or so matches. Even with that considered, I still haven't had the chance to talk with any of them because the site is too expensive.

Not in the same age group, but both my parents met their current spouses through eharmony after their divorce, and those relationships seem to be working out well.
>>
>>17194841
how old are they? my brother is in his mid 40s and is single and looking, but isn't sure where to start. he was looking at eharmony as a possibility.
>>
Match > OKCupid > POF > Everything else

I suggest not using a dating site and joining a group with girls in it using a site like meetup.com instead. At least that way meet in person with no expectations.
>>
>>17195098
And by everything else, I mean there's nothing else.
>>
>>17194561
Don't bother with any dating site that makes you pay dude. They're pretty much all scams with fake female profiles to entice men to pay.
Stay persistent with Tinder and OK Cupid. Or even Craigslist.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.