[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Beta male" fetish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1
File: D_pI5clm.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
D_pI5clm.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Alright, so the title is kind of misleading because I hate most self-proclaimed "beta males" because they act like alphas, thinking they deserve every woman on earth and acting chivalrous when they just want to get their dick wet. What I'm talking about here is that I am unable to be sexually or romantically attracted to any man that doesn't fit this absurd criteria:
>weak bodied, scrawny and with very little muscle
>soft spoken and/or shy
>short (HAS to be under 5'7" for me to be attracted)
>no facial hair and minimum body hair
>cries a lot (this is a huge turn on for me)
>willing to be dominated in bed

Is there a name for this? I've been told my tastes are pedo-esque and I don't want this to be true (I'm a 20 year old woman if that helps).
>>
>>17194411
I have a guy friend that would fill your requirements. You are extremely rare, he can't find anyone like you here
>>
>>17194411
I fit the description except the short part.
>>
>>17194411
>name for this
Insecurity, distorted motherly instinct, life experiences where you had to take the masculine role and you got comfortable with it. It can be a lot of things.
>>
You're probably act really weird in life without knowing it 2bh
>>
>>17194411
I'm also into this kind of guys. I want care for them and make them some tea and cuddle. Too bad being a beta female is even worst than being a male beta. Life is hell.
>>
>>17194472
What is a beta female?
>>
>>17194411
Would you take a guy like that and sit on his face and fart? That'd be hot!
>>
>>17194476
A normal female.
>>
>>17194484
Then why is life hell for you? Normal females can have a pretty happy life.
>>
>>17194472
OP here, I'm glad to know there are other girls who feel the same. Seconding, what is a beta female? I feel like if anything I'd be considered alpha since I'm always the one actively pursuing this type of guy and wearing the pants in any relationships
>>
>>17194491
>Would you take a guy like that and sit on his face and fart? That'd be hot!
Would you?
>>
>>17194493
Fuck it I'll bite. I guess? I'm into femdom and I guess that ties into degradation. I'm not into smelly stuff at all though.
>>
>>17194476
>>17194491
I just used that wording because I'm not really lucky with guys. I mean I'm not an attractive woman to any man's eyes even though I'm not ugly or fat or annoying.
>>
>>17194502
Then why are you unattractive?
>>
>>17194502
What do you look like?
>>
>>17194499
Would you piss into his mouth until he can't gulp it anymore?
>>
>>17194505
Idk, but I don't gather much male attention. I was rejected many times too.
>>17194506
Skinny, short, pale, long dark hair, small boobs and ass. Yeah I guess that's the reason.
>>
>>17194491
You answered your own question. You're not pedo, you're just dominant and more masculine than the average girl so you are attracted to feminine qualities. Are you into girls?
>>
>>17194499
That turned you on a bit didn't it?
>>17194510
That too
>>
>>17194517
If your face is pretty and have a good personality, that's not that big of an issue.
>>
>>17194411

Wow! An anomaly in the universe!
>>
>>17194517
You sound pretty hot to me!
>>
>>17194411

id say you just like softer guys. i wouldnt quite call em beta unless you like a sense of patheticness to them.

you'd love me if i werent gay.
>>
>>17194411
Tell us about some femdom stuff you have done
>>
>>17194540
This please.
Or at least some of your fantasies.
>>
>>17194522
You wish.

>>17194540
I'll share my favorite: taking my man into a mall dressing room and stepping on his dick while I browse my phone and ignore him. If he makes any noise of pain or pleasure he'll be found out. If he holds out until I finish checking all my apps I'll sit on his face and jerk him off
>>
>>17194572
>step
Was he on the ground?
>>
I'm soft spoken, skinny, I cry at stuff like when puppies die, and I like being dominated in bed.

But I don't really think I'm alpha or beta. I don't believe in that stuff. I don't really have any problems with girls- and being polite, sweet and quiet to everyone hasn't really ever allowed me to be a pushover either.

Im not sure there is any name for these things. It's definitely not beta- it's just what you're attracted to!
>>
>>17194572
And you'll blast a nasty fart right in his mouth right? Man that's hot!
>>
>>17194572
>you wish
>not into pee fetish
Do you even femdom?
>>
>>17194572
shit in his mouth pussy
>>
>>17194575
of course
>>17194579
kek, go to deviantart or something if you're that thirsty for fart shit

>>17194578
You sound like a fun guy. I agree, but for some reason there's some kind of stigma against guys like these that makes them hard to find since they're afraid to speak out. You can find submissive guys looking for kinky sex anywhere online, but it makes finding an actual romantic partner difficult. I wanna be committed to a cute soft guy
>>
>>17194587
>>17194588
See OP you definitely need to release some bodily functions on a man if you want to own him
>>
>>17194591
>of course
If he was lying on the ground and you put your foot on his dick, he wouldn't even feel it. If you stood on him, your weight would have been held up by his pelvis, not his dick.
>>
>>17194591
I'm very romantic, id almost say I'm hopeless romantic- as I'm more interested in relationships than sex.

I guess this makes me "alpha", because I know what I want- again though, I don't believe in that alpha/beta stuff.
>>
>>17194587
>>17194593
Piss is fine. Shit though? I have standards, and letting a man dictate exactly what he wants me to do to him goes against the point of dominating someone. I'll do as I please to him, and if he wants me to do something that I don't want to do, tough luck.
>>
>>17194591
Cute soft guys who are into femdom are labeled as faggots and hated by the vast majority of men and women. That's why they want to change themselves that much.
>>
>>17194599
Not lying on his back. Kneeling on the floor so that his dick lies flat, so when you step on it it's squeezed between the hard floor and your heels
>>
>>17194603
Shit is stinky and disgusting, but piss is great. Did you have any experience with that?
>>
>>17194611
If you kneel, your dick is not on the floor. It's hanging.
>>
>>17194606
>That's why they want to change themselves that much
I think that's what brought on those debates about who can use what bathroom when they're dressed this way or that way.
>>
>>17194617
I don't think so. Just because someone is beta won't be a sissy.
>>
>>17194603
>I have standards,
Standards or limitations?
>>
>>17194615
Maybe I'm using the wrong word then. All I know is if you sit a certain way, of course his dick will be standing up and not on the floor, but you will be able to make it touch the floor if you push it down.
>>
>>17194655
Did you step on it with high heels?
>>
>>17194667
Yes, that's the best way to do trampling.

I'm tired and this thread is getting too ERP-y. Thanks to the people that gave honest opinions or experiences.
>>
>>17194655
I guess your words must have a lot of leverage, if you were able to do that in a dressing room.
>>
>>17194572
That's super hot. Any other experiences?
>>
So are there any girls on here that like to shit on guys?
>>
>>17194738
Why do they have bad personalities?
>>
>>17194411
>Is there a name for this?
It's called being a sexually dominant woman and liking submissive men.

> I've been told my tastes are pedo-esque and I don't want this to be true (I'm a 20 year old woman if that helps).
Most dommes broaden their tastes over time, you'll probably be more ok with different physical body types as you get older. The mental part is important here. After all, a submissive man is a submissive man, no matter how he looks or acts in public.

For example, I fit most of that criteria except for the crying and maybe the height (5'7" exactly) but I'm not remotely your type because i'm also sexually dominant.
Basic physical appearance and demeanor generally isn't a clear indicator of dominance/submission. Just look at all the politicians who regularly visit BDSM clubs to get spanked, whipped, and humiliated.
>>
Nice to see somebody wants them
>>
>>17194517
Honestly (if you described yourself accurately) then the least attractive part about you is your self esteem. If you act hot, people will think you are hot (this is assuming you are average looking and not ugly).
>>
Thats pretty hot honestly wtf
I'm 5'3, I don't match the characteristics but I could easily form them because it is technically easy to be weak and basically a fag but that kind of shit for some reason I feel is so hot wtf

Respond to me about this
>>
>>17194411
>I've been told my tastes are pedo-esque and I don't want this to be true
Well shit, I wanted to joke about that.

Probably just a Dom fetish. Caregiver/little is probably what you are looking for.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.