[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I be more edgy? Anybody have some starter packs for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 9128287_300x300.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
9128287_300x300.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
How do I be more edgy? Anybody have some starter packs for me?
>>
>>17194405
Start by not referencing NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL anything!
>>
>>17194405
Really?
>>
>>17194496
Yes
>>
>>17194405
>How do I be more edgy?
Become a /pol/tard and start crying about liberals and jews in every conversation.
>>
basically just do shit to stand out even if you dont agree with it, and it makes you look stupid. maybe becoming a hipster? they are edgy as fuck.
>>
File: UjrBPnV.jpg (500 KB, 1250x833) Image search: [Google]
UjrBPnV.jpg
500 KB, 1250x833
got you covered senpai
>>
take a poll of local middle schoolers and find out what they think is the scariest, most sinister, or just most badass thing is. then be that.
>>
>>17195640
today I've learned that f a m filters to senpai. What a sad day for /adv/ and western culture.
>>
>>17195644
also disregard the second "is"
>>
>>17195646
that happened months ago. where have you been?

and yes, the shortened version of "family," used as a form of familiar address, was truly among the greatest achievements of the occident since shakespeare. the internet will mourn its passing.
>>
>>17194725
JIDF pls go.
>>
>>17195658
Are filters global or do I need to post this mourned achievement in every board out of curiosity? I guess desu I could put a word I know is filtered elsewhere in this sentence.
>>
>>17195636
Good good, I already listen to hipster music and play unpopular video games.

>>17195640
Thank0r faŠ¼

>>17195646
It's more annoying that T.B.H. filters to desu

>>17195644
B-but I'm too autistic and don't have the courage to come up to a middle schooler and talk to them :(
>>
Lurk /b/ and /pol/

In no time you will become very repulsive
>>
>>17194405

>Wear flannels, and black skinny jeans and basically look like a number 2 pencil
>listen to the most obscure indie-rock artists on soundcloud that you can find
>say electronic music isn't real music
>say senpai all the time
>call out other people for being edgy
>never wear socks
>get some gay ass hipster haircut
>wear shirts with post-ironic intent to them
>act like you love post-modern art
>worship stanley kubrick
>be the biggest shakespeare dick rider in the universe
>act like your above everyone and be the most pretentious fuck in the universe
>if anyone mentions something cool, make up some bullshit story about how you know about it first
>drink 1 glass of wine all day

got you homie
>>
>>17195769
this is the the ultimate edge advice, i got cut just reading it
>>
>>17194725
>/pol/tard
Nice try, here's your way to go.
See SJW bullshit. Step it out even further.
t. transsexual transblack straight white male
>>
>>17195769
Except Stanley Kubrick and Shakespeare are for patricians.
>>
File: 1460281518132.jpg (1 MB, 1518x1372) Image search: [Google]
1460281518132.jpg
1 MB, 1518x1372
>>17194725
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.