[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for getting a girlfirend that already has a boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: how-to-get-a-girlfriend.jpg (73 KB, 867x576) Image search: [Google]
how-to-get-a-girlfriend.jpg
73 KB, 867x576
>>
>>17194371

one thing you have to realize is that girls are not safes with a lock to crack. there is no perfect code thati f you do it right she will go to you.

otherwise life would just be a girl bouncing between two men in a perfect pattern cuz they keep cracking the code over and over again.

if you like a girl, make your move. if you think you can woo her over time go for it, but chances are you cant cuz ur a tripfag
>>
>>17194371
investigate if she is into polygamy, if yes, keep it up dude go for her, if dont, stop this
>>
>>17194381
>implying this doesn't happen.

>>17194371
Find a girl that like to cheat. It's usually an emotional predilection.
>>
>>17194381
>otherwise life would just be a girl bouncing between two men in a perfect pattern cuz they keep cracking the code over and over again.
reminds me of my niece, although in her case I think it's that she juggles two guys because she likes the power and doesn't know how to get anything out of life except by manipulating people. just like her dad.

but yeah, welcome to /adv/ OP. there are about 20 threads a week made by people asking how to steal someone else's gf/bf, and every thread has responses along the lines of
>if they cheated on their last SO, they will cheat on you too
which is true. so I'd just go with that answer. enjoy your crabs.
>>
>>17195094
>if they cheated on their last SO, they will cheat on you too
Just thought that I'd throw out that this doesn't only apply to cheating. Made a girl leave her boyfriend for me by giving her way more attention than he did. Guess what happened next. You let someone upgrade to a fresher relationship, they'll realize they can do it whenever they want.
>>
I just came out of a long relashionship like that.

It's not worth it. She's been dating her exbf for 3 years. She fell in love with me. We had sex and she was still having sex with him. I suffered a lot.

Yet she finally leaves him but she made me live hell. She was still inlove with her ex boyfriend. I couldn't really have the relasionship i really wanted.

I suggest you save yourself the trouble and higher your self esteem.

She's gonna destroy you if you're expecting a good relashionship .. you'll always be compared to her ex bf...

At the first argument with you she'll start saying that she shoul'dve never left him for you because you're an asshole.

You're gonna be in a lot of trouble.
>>
>>17194371

it's not really rocket science. most women fall for the monkey-branch dilemma. the only thing you really have to work for, is to figure out how much SECURITY the other guy provides, and be able to provide the same level of material security (a bit more would work in your favor)

that's so the girl doesn't feel like she has to downgrade, because security is big with bitches, especially when jumping branches. bitches are smart - they don't wanna leave the branch before they've safely wrapped their hands around another.

there's stuff you should avoid too, like shit-talking their current bf. just ignore his existence, pretend like he doesn't even exist and never talk about him and don't be interested in him.

focus on getting the girl to go on a date with you, that's all there is to it. then all you gotta do is be calm and confident about your chances, give her space, yet let her know you're stable and that you're there for her, so that she feels comfortable and secure with making the choice to go along with you.

be patient because she'll need to make changes in her current relationship. this shit is tough, it can take time and often results in broken hearts. when women go through a breakup like that they experience the equivalent of PMS on steroids and it's gonna be turbulent emotional shit ride for a while, but you gotta remain calm and not get triggered by her bs

any time she attacks with negative emotions you counter with good feels, deflect it like it doesn't phase you and lighten up the mood best you can
>>
You could follow Chris Brown's motto, Just be rich, and require unloyal hoes.

Or just move the fuck on
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.