[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a gf and we had a kid together. Ever since the kid she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463974837646.jpg (73 KB, 645x555) Image search: [Google]
1463974837646.jpg
73 KB, 645x555
I have a gf and we had a kid together. Ever since the kid she refused to have sex with me because she said she felt too fat after the pregnancy. She goes to the gym a lot. While I work and do all the chores she has the time of her life. She doesn't have a job herself. The kid is a year old now. Yesterday I discovered she has an account on fetlife. Is she trying to cuck me?
>>
>>17194328
How long has she had the account? Either way, yes.
>>
She IS cucking you. She got herself a nice beta provider and she now lives the good life. No work no responsibilities, playing with kid and Tyrone's dick while having an endless supply of money. A girl's dream.
>>
>>17194328
Has she fucked around on you before?
>>
>>17194328
It's your fault for having a kid with her. You stupid fuck.

Why would you ever think that was going to turn out well?

Moron.you deserve to get cucked. All women get bored eventually. A kid isn't an automatic balk and chain for her to stay with you. It's an automatic trip to a miserable life .
>>
>>17194368
THIS!!!!!
>>
>>17194368
>It's an automatic trip to a miserable life .
brilliant!
>>
yikes
>>
Fucking yikes dude
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.