[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i make it clear i wanna go on a date with a person? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: optical_allusions_v2.jpg (372 KB, 1600x1400) Image search: [Google]
optical_allusions_v2.jpg
372 KB, 1600x1400
How do i make it clear i wanna go on a date with a person?

Do i just say " hey wanna go on a date"

Like if i invited her to do something already, is it too late to call it a date? How to make sure she knows its a date
>>
Yeah, its not a date until there's a firm verbal or textual confirmation that its a date. So ask.
>>
>>17194214
A date is just a number on a calander, anon. If you mean a romantic outing then yeah you should probably let her know. Otherwise a simple "hey wanna grab some coffee/tea/food/whatever with me?" would be fine.
>>
>>17194214
I think it depends on the culture where you live.
I don't think the word "date" needs to be said, but you have to somehow make it clear, that you want to have only you two in the meetup and you have to make it clear that you're interested romantically in this meeting.
You don't have to sound cheesy or romantically or something other over the top. If you let her know that you want to have only the two of you in order to be able to get to know each other better, because you want to know if there might be *enough* for investing more, than I think it's totally fine and she should know what you are for. I mean, that's the reason you want to meet/date her. You want to know more about her and give her the opportunity to know/ask more about you. Then both sides can decide to meet up again or to search at another person.

Isn't that honest and fair for both and (hopefully) give both side a fast and easy answer?
>>
>>17194214
I don't know, you sound pretty autistic, so I'd let her make the decisions, as it sounds like you're in over your head.

Honestly, who gives a shit what you call it. Intrigue her, dominate her, and inevitably fuck her. She'll get the picture.
>>
you need to make it clear but you don't necessarily need to use the word date
try a phrase along the lines of
"take you out"
don't forget it isn't automatically a date because you pay, friends treat each other all the time

I had this problem with a guy friend and didn't even know it till months later when he mentioned "our date"
uhhhh lol no bitch
you don't wanna be that guy
>>
>>17194214
It's not too late. You can say, "Are we still on for our date on Saturday?" or "I'm looking forward to our date." something like that.

>>17194226
>A date is just a number on a calander
Where are you from, anon?
>>
>>17194214
I asked out a few guys to go out on a date but I never actually say "do you wanna go out".
That's because the other person always gives out body language hints that he is interested in me as more than a friend.

Is she nervous when she is around you?
Does she always try to spark a conversation with you?
Does she smile a lot?
Does she give you your full attention (I noticed that guys who are interested in me always keep eye contact and pay attention so much to our convo that they become unaware of their surroundings)?
Does she touch her hair a lot?
Does she always look at you when you are in the room?

If that's the case, there's no need to mention the word "date".
>>
I think it would be scary if you tell her right away you want to date her. Just go with the flow. Try to touch her in some ways, focus on her and make her feel special... She will feel that you are interested and it's still not clear enough, when the time is right (means after a few times) just let her know that you have some kind of special feelings for her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.