[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have 1.5 years to get laid (wanna lose vcard before 20). I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1462932083945.jpg (37 KB, 555x960) Image search: [Google]
1462932083945.jpg
37 KB, 555x960
I have 1.5 years to get laid (wanna lose vcard before 20).

I don't want to pay for it. Tried tinder/okc for 6 months and never got anywhere. I don't care if she's ugly or fat, as long as she's not obese. I don't drive and live with parents. Main reason I'm a virgin is because I'm ugly, but I'm over that now and I'm pretty confident.

How do I do it?
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152 KB, 700x1077) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152 KB, 700x1077
Where do you live?
>>
>>17194163
Madison, WI
Population 250k
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72 KB, 400x614) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72 KB, 400x614
>>17194176
I would learn to drive, and get an apartment. It's not like you live in Manhattan....
>>
Good luck.
Tfw good looking and can't lose it and I'm 22
Please fucking help
>>
Had the same thoughts except I'm 18. Did it with a chubby chick I don't give a fuck about. Don't do it anon. You're gonna get slapped with the reality of situation :sex is so overrated. Blow jobs are not though I like those
>>
>>17194302
Then I'll just try to get my dick sucked by a fat chick somehow
>>
>>17194063
Go to an anime convention. Not kidding. Ugly but charismatic? Dripping in pussy. You don't have to go full cosplay, but do something and you automatically have a conversation starter ("omg I love super popular anime you're cosplaying for wanna hang out?!"). There you go. Just don't go too above yourself. Find a girl with a nice body, homely face but cute in the right light (or none), and is socially awkward as fuck using all her energy to not be socially awkward this weekend. Good luck. >>17194176
There's cons up there.
>>
>>17194323
This guy speaks truth. Anime conventions are full of hypersexual women looking experiment. The communal hotel rooms are full of free alcohol, free weed, and orgies. I don't know how to tell you how miserable it was as someone already committed to a girl. I was blowing bong hits into girls' mouths watching them make out.

As a single anon, I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I had the cash to travel.
>>
>>17194420
what about someone who has never been into anime ? would i come off as legit?
>>
>>17194451
"Real" anime nerds are too busy crying that cosplayers haven't truly experienced the cultured field that is anime. Tons of people go to cons because they are excited about Current New Show. Most of the people at cons are more about acceptance of weird people. You probably should be capable of discussing SOMETHING you've seen (or binging a popular series now), but you don't have to be a hardcore weeaboo. Half-assed attempt at wearing clothing similar to a character in the one show you've seen helps.
>>
I love how most of you guys think that sticking your penis into a vagina will solve all your problems. It won't, it really won't. The best thing you can do as a young man, especially one who is about to go off to college is to focus on improving your physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional state and being comfortable in your own skin(something I know a lot of people who come here aren't) once you can do that then everything else will fall into place, instead of wondering about the best place where some desperate chick will fall for your tricks eg. "anime convention" or looking for a girl with daddy issues who you can trick into becoming your girlfriend, then when she cheats on you, you come back here and cry about it
>>
Oldfag here. Anime cons have changed a lot since 2000.

Maybe I should go trolling for high school ass again since I'm fairly healthy and confident. Well, at least I can pretend I'm more confident than a 20 year old.
>>
>>17194511

It's true, sex doesn't solve your problems. It only soothes your wang, and not your heart.

I had some meaningless sex to get over being dumped. The sex was excellent but didn't make me feel better on the inside. Afterwards we talked a little and this random hookup girl was super cool about talking about my problems, and that's the part that actually made me feel better.

That being said, the sex was still pretty awesome, but it's a square peg for the round hole in my heart.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.