[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ravage that supple labia senpai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x751
I want to hook up with this girl, neither of us want a relationship as far as I know since we're both leaving for college soon, and judging be pic related she's responding positively to my smooth, suave witty flirting right? So where do I go from here? Ask to hang out and then go from there, just be blunt about it, or what? I dont mind if she says no, and at this point rejection doesnt matter since I'll never see her again. I just want to maximize my chances.
>>
Sounds like you know what to do. Ask her to hang out, be blunt. Good luck buddy
>>
"We should hang out sometime soon. What's your schedule like?"

>Girl says when she's free

"Want to chill on Monday night?"

>Girl says yes

cmon m8
>>
>>17194034
>I want to hook up with this girl
>neither of us want a relationship

go away
>>
>>17194054
>sex and relationships are the same thing

>>17194034
>i mentioned the possibility of seeing her skin color, that's flirting right? she knows i'm flirting right? she's responding positively to my flirting right? she wants the d right?
>>
>>17194060
Only if you are responsible I guess.
>>
I don't see any flirting here bruv
>>
>>17194060
>>17194078
You CLEARLY just dont understand anything and should both educate yourselves before talking to upper gentry like myself.
>>
>>17194083
Hahahaha. Want me to check you for tan lines? Hahahaha. I am just joking, I wouldn't really do that. Unless you wanted me to. Hahahahaha
>>
>>17194083

But seriously, where are you flirting in that image? Unless you have a skin fetish or something and she knows that you do. Otherwise it's just mindless drivel chit-chat small talk that people love to awkwardly make to waste time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.