[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, i knew a girl months ago on my junior year at college. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Y_sad-broken-heart.png (63 KB, 300x248) Image search: [Google]
Y_sad-broken-heart.png
63 KB, 300x248
Hey, i knew a girl months ago on my junior year at college. She knows i like her. I know she likes me, or she did, at least. We met a few times, and one of those (last) tried to kiss her, but rejected me ankwardly and said sorry.

Since then we havent talked face to face. I texted her and replied me like nothing happened but when we see each other from classes theres still this weird feeling...

I will try to met her again and be truly honest. But if she rejects me for second time, then i think im done with this shit. What would u guys do?
>>
>>17193943
>What would u guys do?

I'd stop acting beta and move the fuck on. Why bother taking the rejection for a second time. I don't see what's changed from the first time she rejected you. Move on, get over it, find someone else she's not worth your time.
>>
Go after women that slightly repulse you. Women that you are infatuated with are not attracted to you, and are probably repulsed by you. So get an ugly girl and start fucking her, and she will talk to her more beautiful gfs about how good you are, and then, and only then will you have a shot at prettier girls.
>>
>>17193947
The way she rejected me first time was kind of this:
>anon and girl just to say bye after cool time.
>anon tries to approach her with a joke
>kissmepls.jpg
>she gets back while laughing ankwardly
>she says literally "I-im so-sorry sometimes im this stupid. Yes so stupid."
>she walks away suddenly with a sad red face
>anon still confused

I dont fap for those moments.
>>
>>17193955
Some dude had one of the ugliest girls of college.
>she was extremely dependable of him
>she always seemed to show who his bf was
>dude send her to fuck off
>girls seem interested on his dick

Profit??? No, dude was still a beta. No chick wants to be with the beta guy who only can fuck ugly bitches forever. He fucked one of those, but he didnt engage on a relationship.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.