[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I enlarge my penis? What are some good easy to get supplements?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160417_144917.jpg (57 KB, 720x385) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160417_144917.jpg
57 KB, 720x385
How do I enlarge my penis? What are some good easy to get supplements?
>>
>>17193890
>How do I enlarge my penis?

Touch it in that special place
>>
>>17193890
You can't. Period.

But you might just have some hope:

http://www.livescience.com/54769-penile-transplant-risks.html
>>
>>17193890

>Tie a heavy ass rock to your pee pee
>Walk with it everyday, also use a lot of stairs
>????
>Profit
>>
>>17193890
I think exercises might work
There are extensive message boards dedicated to that sort of thing.
>>
>>17193890
I could show you my great big long thick penis if you think that might help.
>>
>>17193890
1. Tie string to penis.
2. Tie other end of string to heavy weight.
3. Throw weight out of window.
>>
The Taoists studied this. There is no way to enlarge your penis, period.

But you can stretch it. Your penis has 1-2 inches hidden away in your pubic area.

How to:

In the shower, stretch your penis out until you feel the base of it start to stretch. Hold for nine seconds forward, nine seconds to the left, nine to the right, and nine upwards. Then soak in hot water.

Do this daily.

Also do kegel exercises. Three sets of fifteen a day.
>>
>>17193890
>How do I enlarge my penis?
You finish growing up. If you are already finished growing up, there is nothing you can do. Even surgery doesn't really work: you get the looks, but not the function.

>What are some good easy to get supplements?
There are none. They simply do not exist. Supplements of this type are nothing more than the latest forms of a scam that has preyed upon insecure men for literally thousands of years.
>>
listen to slayer
>>
Idk man, jelq that shit or something.
>>
>>17193890
How small are we talking here?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.