[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1444904800633.jpg (27 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444904800633.jpg
27 KB, 465x465
How the fuck do I get my girlfriend to stop drinking to the point of getting smashed.
She is fantastic in all ways until she drinks . I've have told her won't stop her from drinking ,but its hard because she dose not know when to stop .
The problem is she starts going on about her past ,and how it effects how she is today. There is extreme yelling and it give me the shits .
I've told her I will be leaving if it doesn't stop .and have had my bags packed twice before .last time she started to hit me ,and strangled me .
The next morning she can't remember a thing.
I have all my stuff at her place and I think she will destroy them when I leave .
Wtf do I do .also I will be homeless if I just leave .
Any advice. And plaese don't tell me to grow some ,because its fucking hard
>>
>>17193877
Sounds like you're dating my ex. Good luck, bro.
>>
>>17193877
Some people just can't handle their alcohol. Those people should not drink.

By the sound of it, limiting her isn't an option because everyone knows one turns into two and it's all downhill from there. Make her stop. Just cut alcohol out of your relationship alltogether if that makes it easier. That sounds like a pretty fucked up situation and I'm sorry to hear.
>>
>>17193877
Film her when she's disgusting drunk and show her the film when she's sober.
>>
>>17193933
This.

She won't realize how horrible her behavior is until you shove some proof in her face.
>>
Thanks guys ,I think I will film her .this might upset her ,but fuck it I'm sick of the shit I put up with .
>>
>>17193877
one solution is seeking professional halp.
>>
>>17193933
Yup, people will deny their actions after, but when you see it, its scary.

If she has any empathy then it will show when sober.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.