[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please share any stories on abortion or making the decision with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Please share any stories on abortion or making the decision with your significant other to keep the pregnancy. Our abortion is scheduled for 5/31 at 750a. I'm freaking out. Ambivalent about this.
>>
>>17193857

my wife had an abortion. we had a one bedroom apartment and while we had plans for the future this just wasn't going to happen.

yes we were married, yes we were planning to have kids, but we weren't ready. she was still in school. i was just beginning my job. we were not in a position where we had any left over money at the end of the month and were already doing our best in terms of saving money, buying bulk etc.

so we got an abortion. it was well before the 'ITS ALIVE' time and to be honest i dont regret it. it will be an awkward conversation i have with my kids one day, but i do intend to ahve it, cuz i dont want them to feel ashamed of any decisions they might have to one day make regarding it.

i choose to think of it as no different then jerking off, or a woman's period.
>>
>>17193857
If bringing a child into this world would make both of your lives significantly worse or if you would be bringing the child into a shitty situation, go through with the abortion and call it a lesson learned.

Don't fucking impregnate someone if you can't handle the consequences.
>>
>>17193857
Don't feel bad about aborting, OP. I don't know your situation, but I'm pro-choice, so whatever your reasoning is to not keep the kid is your business. It will be stressful, you will feel a lot of emotions after it's done, but just hang in there.
>>
>>17193857
I'll take your baby. I'm a decent person with a wife and job and kids of my own. Who knows, he/she might be a kickass kid. I am dead serious if there is the slightest possibility of helping you.
>>
>>17193857
Whereabouts you live
>>
>>17193857
Got 4 kids m80 and you will realize that they make your life better and make you a better person than any degree or job ever will.
>>
>>17193857
Man up and fight for your kid, bro. There is no more noble, honorable, or decent thing. If she sees you are serious about keeping it alive odds are she will be too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.