[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I reduce dreading and thinking about shit? The actions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 677Espurr.png (138 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
677Espurr.png
138 KB, 431x431
How do I reduce dreading and thinking about shit? The actions I take are the right ones, but I can't help remembering and thinking about stressful shit in the past.
>>
>>17193810
Write poetry about it, even if it is really bad, and keep it to yourself (the poetry).
>>
>>17193830
I'm not going to do this but I appreciate the suggestion.
>>
tell me if you find anything that works op my life has beome one of dja vu and nightmares... I'm tired
>>
>>17193810
Shake your head around real fast like a crazy person, thats what I used to do. why is it that people drag up old thoughts to torture themselves with anyway, but yeah just train yourself to stop thinking about the past and future its pointless. empty your thoughts and take things as they are in the moment.
>>
Physically shake your entire body and immediately try and distract yourself with something else.
>>
>>17194108

Our memories are triggered by smells, sounds, tastes, and feelings - and a feeling of "man this really sucks balls" can trigger other memories and events that sucked balls.
>>
>>17193810
I scream.

Like just balls to the wall let out a fucking banshee screech. If circumstances prevent screaming I just do the mouth part without actually making sound.
>>
most of it doesn't matter. when you get older you can hardly remember anything so you worry a lot less about stuff.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.