[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to die now, ive posted here like every day with the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Europe Pictures 91615 2828.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
Europe Pictures 91615 2828.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
I want to die now, ive posted here like every day with the same shitty story, but this is the worst yet

>girl dumped me 3 yrs blah blah blah
>tell her to come get her shit today
>first says she cant come then calls and says on her way
>she comes inside
>we got to my room
>she sees her stuff on my bed
>gets wrapped in my blankets
>i lay down
tldr we fucked
>she told me she loves me
>after we fuck she wants to smoke
>we drive around and smoke
>when i get high i cant hold my thoughts in well
>smoke a blunt and she mentions him
>all the feelings come out
>basically beg and sound like the most cucked beta orbiter in the world
>she says she doesnt want to fuck anymore or see me
>get back to my house , she leaves and i just say bye
>text her
>say "sorry about my emotions earlier, on top of this im going through a lot, but I wish you the best of luck"

i doubt this can be ever saved
>>
my original plan was to
>fuck her
>act completely fine
>just be friendly
>say no feelings to her at all
>just give a friendly hug when she left and text her
>"wish you the best of luck"

i mean it kinda worked but not the most important part
>>
while i could use advice on what to do next i dont think anything would help so if you want to just ridicule me that is fine.
>>
>>17193767
Hey, you got one last fuck out of her.

Given that the romance WAS over and was NOT going to resume, you went out with your flag flying.
>>
>>17193828
i wanted to even be her friend, which she declined

she was my best friend ever and im done talking to her for a long time.
>>
>>17193928
You clearly can't be friends if this encounter involved sex and crying. Shit sucks, but considering what you really want isn't available to you, be happy you're distanced from rehash after rehash of the same shit.
>>
>>17193948
i didnt cry but i was visibly emotional
>>
why do you want to save it though?
>>
I'm sorry, OP, but you gave it your best shot, and you were rejected. Use the finality of this to help you close the book for good.
>>
>>17193767
>i doubt this can be ever saved

There is nothing to save. Exes don't make good friends. Believe me, you're lucky she doesn't want to see you again.
>>
>>17193965
because I genuinely love her more than anything or anyone. this whole year i stopped showing so much interest and she fucking left me the first week i left town. but says she loves me.. dont know at all
>>
>>17193981
i just want everything to go back to how we used to be, i miss being the one she wants and the one she puts all her affection into. imagining her with someone else makes me sick.
>>
>>17193992
if she said she loved you then immediately started talking about another man there's obviously an issue and she's probably playing with you. Congrats though, a lot of guys meet that type of girl. The bitch who plays around because she knows you love her. Just get over her. Listen to some sad music, go out with your friends and try talking to new chicks. Humans are all pieces of shits, but some are worse than others. Often times the bad ones are the most charming, we just have to find the self respect to drop them and move on when they fuck with you one too many times.

You're giving her all the power with every move you make. Calling her to "get her shit" is more beta than anything you could have said during your outburst. The text was the final nail in your coffin, but don't worry. I wouldn't be surprised if she hooks up with you again. There is nothing left to "save". It's already over, she probably just sees you as an easy lay.
>>
>>17193999
Stop smoking weed until you clear your head of this bitch, it's doing you no good.
>>
>>17194012
i have zero friends , and i told her to get her shit because its her blankets and clothes she got me and im too nice to throw them away so i made her get them which shell probably go sleep with the new guy in the same blanket. and i wanted to fuck one more time .
>>
What a fucking mess.

Just drop her and move on dude, you wont find any solace in a woman.
>>
>>17193767
if thats your car in the pic then thats just even more beta desu
>>
>>17194014
weed is the only thing that makes me clear my head and not give a fuck about this slut. but thats only useful when im alone
>>
>>17194096
nah thats not my car. im sure id have a better chance with women if it was. i saw it in switzerland
>>
>I want to be her friend

No you don't nor do you want to, you just think you do.
>>
>>17194028
if i could only just drop her and not give a fuck. i can only hope she texts me in the future or wants to see me again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.