[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I snitch on my cousin to the cops? This dude is psycho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 2048x1536
Should I snitch on my cousin to the cops? This dude is psycho and threatening me of slashing his friends tires and saying he's going to smash my face in. I know he probably has warrant for his arrest and he is a drug dealer. I just want to get revenge on him threatening me, falsely accusing me and shoving me. Pic is of him you can see it in his eyes he's pure evil.
>>
>>17193705
He is from the year 2100. How is this possible?
>>
It's pretty shitty to snitch, and if he finds out it was you he'd probably be even more pissed. Snitches get stitches, and wind up in ditches.
But if you're afraid for your safety I don't know what else you can do, tattle on him to his/your parents? He's family, so it's not like you're ever going to get away from him, unless you disown him and start a new life elsewhere and vow never to speak to him again, but that's a lot of effort. I'm sorry your relative is so shitty.
>>
>>17193705
If he's threatening you then calling the cops seems like a good idea.
>>
>>17193705
>threatening me

Why are fucking beta nu-males so afraid of defending themselves?
>>
Yes. He's already broken the laws of family unity, snitch on that worthless scumbag
>>
>>17193782
I'm straight I'm not going to touch other men that hardly makes me a beta
>>
>>17193705
Call in and make an anonymous report. inform them of the address he's at and what he has on him. Just tell them you wish to stay anon because of your saftey. tell them the info and hang up if need be. block the number.

Pieces of shit like this need to be put in check. Do it.
>>
Do it, OP
>>
>>17193744
>Snitches get stitches

Faggots like you want the rules to apply to everyone but yourselves. Grow up.
>>
>>17193705
at the end of the day family is worth jack shit so fucking report his ass
>>
>>17193811
Your family maybe
>>
File: obama-consternation-1.jpg (327 KB, 1679x1124) Image search: [Google]
obama-consternation-1.jpg
327 KB, 1679x1124
>>17193793
>defending oneself from assault makes them gay

This is easily the most autistic thing I'll read all day.
>>
>>17193825
I have aspergers not autism
>>
>>17193833
https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/asperger-syndrome
>>
>>17193793
regardless of how you approach this situation, don't say things like outloud or in person. preferably don't say them at all
>>
>>17193705
>pure evil
No, he's just a faggot.

Unless you know there's a warrant out for his arrest, I wouldn't consider calling the cops on him.

Your best bet is distancing yourself from him for a while, or getting someone to break his fingers.
>>
>>17193813
wew lad

Take your daddy to the grave with you then.
>>
No, nobody likes snitches OP. At least don't snitch to the cops. Tell your ghetto friends that this guy is fucking with you and you need help. I assume you have ghetto friends because you're involved in this hoodrat shit.

Tattling to the police will just make you look like a bitch, and make him more angry at you. Maybe angry enough to actually smash your stupid face in.
>>
>>17193705
West coast? Initials? Guys looks insanely familiar, just curious.
>>
>>17194845
You don't have to be a jagoff about it.

OP just needed some advice, not your arrogant view of the world.
>>
>>17194880
How was I being arrogant?
>>
>>17194883
>ghetto friends
>I assume
>hoodrat shit
>look like a bitch
>your stupid face

Littered with examples.

You don't know the details of OP's situation. OP could be a dickhead, or could not be as well.
Leave it to fate.
>>
>>17193806
You obviously lived a sheltered childhood. I don't care how "grown up", responsible, or successful you are. In my neighborhood, if you were known as a snitch, bad things might happen. It's not a matter of right or wrong, but self defense and living in a community. Obviously you should follow rules, and it's fine if you need to call the cops on someone crazy, but to go out of your way to set someone up when they haven't actually done anything to you is just vindictive. Am I wrong?
>>
>>17194888
Well if he's involved in ghetto shit it's logical to assume he has hoodrat friends. And calling the cops to tell them that someone pushed you is indeed a move a bitch would make. Or someone with a stupid face.
>>
>>17193705
Keep family problems within the family OP. Sounds like to me your cousin is just playing mind games with you to keep you under his thumb. It'll only get worse until you stand up for yourself OP
>>
>>17194912
>Keep family problems within the family

This.
>>
>>17193811
Not everyone is like that. To some people family is very important regardless of any issues. Like, any Hispanic person for instance.
>>
>>17194911
You're assuming too much.

While the person in the picture is a piece of shit, maybe OP just got wrapped up in the wrong crowd.
I hardly consider a piece of shit spending the night in a jail, a "bitch" move.
>>
>>17194921
Hispanics aren't worth a shit.
>>
>>17194912
>>17194917
Fuck these two, blood aint thicker an water. Call the cops on that piece of shit op. Dick wads like him need to be knocked down several pegs.
>>
>>17194880
Not him but you are being a jagoff, I saw nothing wrong with that post.
>>
>>17194925
>implying he has anywhere to go
Best bet would be getting someone to kick his ass a couple of weeks later.
>>
>>17194924
Now that's just racist.

Just because you have shitty family values doesn't mean everyone else has to.
>>
>>17194927
Street ethics needn't come into play when the law is being considered.

Your idea of morality is harshly skewed because of your past experiences, let the grownups talk.
>>
>>17194925
The saying literally is "Blood is thicker than water". Because blood is thicker than water.

You could have picked a better phrase to butcher to prove your point, but instead you just made yourself look dumb. You dense motherfucker.
>>
>>17194922
It's a bitch move because it would be perceived as a bitch move. Not talking about the ethics of it. What would the result of calling the cops be? He may spend a night in jail (unlikely), he will be more pissed off, he will spread the word that OP is a bitch - more people might end up treating OP like shit, or testing him, and he will know that OP is unable to protect himself.
>>
>>17194925
Blood does in fact have a thicker consistency than water.
>>
>>17194931
>that's just racist
That was the point.

You're inferring too much from nothing here.

It's objectively true that everyone dies, there's no reason to pick favorites.
>>
>>17194933
That's exactly why street ethics exist. The law isn't always fair, if you didn't live a sheltered life you'd know that. The local law enforcement doesn't always represent universal moral truth.
Even if he did call the cops, they'd show up, see that there is no evidence of anything having happened, and then OP might have something bad actually happen to him. It's not even "street ethics", just common sense.
Not that it matters because my points are valid on their own, but my past experiences make me more qualified to offer advice in this situation.
>>
>>17194937
>it would be perceived as
perceptions of street trash shouldn't be considered
>not talking about ethics
That's in fact, what you're discussing.
>What would be the result of calling the cops be?
If he has a warrant for his arrest, it's bad news for homeboy.
Street credit needn't be considered here, street people don't have pull in the real world, OP can move away.

Besides, we're just discussing scenarios here, not what could happen given that homeboy actually has a brain on him.
>>
>>17194940
Your point that Hispanics "aren't worth shit" disproves my point that some people care about their family? I don't see how that follows, especially since that's just an anecdotal example of a broader trend, but whatever.

I don't see what I'm supposedly inferring, I made a simple point. So you're saying that because everyone dies, it's better to not care about those that are immediately related to you? Again, I don't see your line of reasoning here. Please connect the dots for me.
>>
>>17194945
>perceptions of street trash shouldn't be considered
Ad hominem logical fallacy.
>>
File: I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.gif (833 KB, 320x185) Image search: [Google]
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.gif
833 KB, 320x185
>>17194943
>that's why street ethics exist
>the law isn't fair
All I'm hearing is, bitch, bitch, bitch.
>sheltered life
Don't pull that liberal crap with me.
>The local law enforcement doesn't represent
It doesn't matter what it represents, it matters how well the virtue of humanity is held through the idea of justice.

I never advocated OP calling the cops, because he has no tenable evidence, nor truth to the warrant he was referring to.

You're milking a cow with no tits here, chief.

>my points are valid on their own
You don't know shit.
>>
>>17194945
>perceptions of street trash shouldn't be considered

What do you think OP's cousin is? "Shoudn't" doesn't matter. It's the world as it is, not how you wish it to be. It's not about ethics. It's about snitching on someone and getting you're shit fucked up because they spread the word and take it as an invitation to fuck with you more.

I don't know how you define the "real world". Gentrified cities?
>>
>>17194954
Then refute the logic, and tell me how street trash have pull in the real world.

You kids and your college degrees are meaningless.
>>
>>17194954
>You committed a single fallacy and so I will ignore the rest of your argument.
Fallacy fallacy. Learn your fallacies if you're going to be a fallacy-calling fuck.
>>
>>17194958
The real world is the economy, not a bunch of punks playing scooter jumps in the dirty street, getting drunk, and smoking pot until they think they can fight each other for dominance.

>what do you think OP's cousin is?
That's who I was referring to, keep up.
>>
>>17194963
I've taken that baby course when I was in college too, little girl.
You're using red herring right now.

Did they teach you how to apply logic in real life, or were you waiting on your professors to force-feed you?
>>
>>17194964
So OP should just pretend his cousin won't beat his ass for calling the cops on him, maybe while shouting "THIS ISN'T THE REAL WORLD, YOU CAN'T HURT ME JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT"
>>
>>17193782
honestly I see nothing wrong with defending yourself. however:
>some douchebag picks fight with you
>you hit him back
>he calls cops
>douchebag makes up story about how you hit him first
>you both get arrested and sit in jail while the cops sort it all out
>douchebag sues you for assault even though he started it because surprise surprise, he's a douchebag
moral of the story: get the cops involved /before/ it comes to blows. if he's threatening or harassing you, plus doing illegal shit that could create drama that ends up spilling over into your life, call the cops. don't do it out of revenge though, because that shit is for middle schoolers. do it for your own safety and to be a half-decent citizen.
>>
>>17194968
How many times do I need to stress to you that,
I am not in favor of OP calling the cops on this dingus.

I'm only stressing the unimportant nature of the punk in question.

You have a very distressing view of the world, that I hope, in time, learn to unveil.

However, if the kid DOES have a warrant, you may want to consider your options, and actually call a detective. It's literally their job to deal with street trash.
>>
>>17195002
The punk is important because he can fuck up OP's life.

Checkmate.
>>
>>17195012
We don't fucking know that.

It sounds like this punk kid is just putting pressure on OP to get information, and make him look like a bitch because he's, in turn, being pressured by HIS friend to figure out who slashed his tires, because the punk kid probably has something to do with it and is on drugs.
OP is just a scapegoat, and is kind of a fucking bitch here, however, this sort of behavior shouldn't be tolerated.
>>
>wait til dipshit cousin does something dumb/illegal/threatening in front of other people, shouldn't take long
>call cops anonymously about it
or
>call cops, identify self, tell them you are in fear for your life and ask them for info on what they can do to protect you /before/ giving your cousin's name or any other info that would lead them to him
>get out of dodge for a couple weeks just in case
>>
>>17195012
OP's cousin probably sells pot to his friends and is aggressive. No fucking clue what makes you sold on this trash having status.

Grew up with someone who looks identical, he grows weed with his cousin now. He knows everyone in the town, but that doesn't give him power.
>>
>>17193705
>Pic is of him you can see it in his eyes he's pure evil.
pretty sure hes just blazing 420fggt

pull his lip ring out while he sleeps
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.