[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have been hanging out and fucking this girl for the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: lewd surprise.gif (913 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
lewd surprise.gif
913 KB, 400x300
So I have been hanging out and fucking this girl for the past 4 months, and now she somehow thinks that she is my girlfriend or something.

Yesterday we were going from her apartment to go get pizza, and she holds my hand while we are walking. I'm like "wtf are you doing?", she said something about "that's what couples"
do" or something like that. I'm like "I'm not your boyfriend." She got offended, can you believe it!

For a while it was kinda weird and I could tell she was upset. What's going on here?
>>
Should've told her, "I'm only interested in using your body for sex, you down? "

Then you wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>17193548
be straight and clear things up before something worse happens
>>
She hold the sexist notion of men as providers. Instead of making personal efforts toward the goal of emotionally seducing you or another man she internally blames you for not giving her what she wants. This is something you should talk about, and most likely break up over, since you have grown incompatible.
>>
>>17193560
>"I'm only interested in mutually pleasant sexual escapades"
Fixed that for you. Nobody is using anyone in this situation as far as we know.
>>
>>17193560
We don't just have sex, we chill, watch movies, talk, and stuff. I never said anything about wanting a serious relationship though, it's just been 4 months. I flirt with other girls and have fucked a couple since I met her. She just assumed we were a couple.
>>
>>17193586
Is she aware that you have fucked a couple of other girls since you met her? Is she aware that you fully intent to continue fucking other girls? It's bad for her if she assumes things without asking but now that you know she may have misinformation then you ought to talk about your relationship immediately. Tell her how you feel about this relationship, tell her what you expect from it, tell her what she should expect from you, tell her that she should only continue to see you if she accepts the consequences and blame nobody but herself. If you did not actively seek to deceive her then you did nothing wrong but you need to communicate properly from now on.
>>
This is why you make your relationship intentions clear when you first start out.
>>
>>17193638
I don't ask and bother her about the guys she's been with, why should I put myself in that position of having to explain every single thing that I do?
>>
File: dave is not amused.jpg (11 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dave is not amused.jpg
11 KB, 640x360
>>17193586
You're a fucking moron for not making your intentions clear from the start. You guys fuck and do things that couples do so it's no surprise that she think you guys are a thing.
>>
File: 1382692356506.jpg (25 KB, 327x297) Image search: [Google]
1382692356506.jpg
25 KB, 327x297
>>17193571

>She hold the sexist notion of men as providers.

Kek. Thats the silliest r9k bullshit I've heard in awhile.

>why should I put myself in that position of having to explain every single thing that I do?

Here's the deal, dude. You were purposefully ambiguous. You didn't talk about shit and now its come back to bite you on the ass.

No one is saying you HAVE to explain everything you do to people but that also means you don't get to act all pissy when you withhold information and then people get confused. Its your own doing.

She made the assumption that you two were dating and you made the assumption she knew you weren't dating. Both of you fucked up.
>>
>>17193970
You sound like a genuine piece of shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.