[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been 2 weeks since I messaged this girl -- who I kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: B0HIuG6CcAAgLBp.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B0HIuG6CcAAgLBp.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
It's been 2 weeks since I messaged this girl -- who I kind of like -- on FB and she hasn't "seen" nor replied to me. She hasn't been very active in FB lately, but I've seen her 'liking' shit around my news feed so I know she's occasionally on.

I know for a fact that she's on her exams but she could still reply, I reckon.

Do you think I should message her again? Or is this a hint that she's not interested and I should leave it at that?
>>
Go ahead, make yourself look like the desperate orbiter that you are.
>>
>>17193503
Leave it. Dont overthink this shit, she doesn't want anything with you and there is no need to make a fool out of yourself
>>
>>17193503
Just message multiple girls, so if one doesn't respond you can focus on the others. Also don't be so desperate.
>>
>>17193503
she looks like a mudshark
>>
>>17193503
i personally think she isnt interested to be frank. Went to this situation before.

And sending her messages over and over gives off a negative reaction so best not to do that
>>
Yeah, I thought as much. Thanks for the replies guise.

It's just that she seemed so into me, last time she visited, that I've been kind of infatuated about her.
>>
>>17193523
You don't even have an acquaintanceship where you talk once in two weeks, why would you think she was interested?
>>
>>17193523
Yeah women are great at doing that to men, so a little bit of interest and you've got him hooked to you. Betas fall for that so easily, you beat that by talking to multiple hoes at the same time
>>
>>17193532
>you beat that by talking to multiple hoes at the same time

Or maybe you change your entire mentality about mundane things like this. She doesn't want to talk to you...big whoop, not everyone has to like you or want to associate with you. Happens to everyone. You just move on from it and stop living your life to spite other people.
>>
>>17193526
Because she was. I went out with a few friends and her and she was constantly focusing on me even though I was pretty much all quiet.

And I chatted with her before on FB. She just stopped replying out of the blue.
>>
>>17193552
But it's apparently normal that you don't talk once in two weeks
>>
>>17193546
I think you mistake me friend. I tell him to talk to multiple girls so he moves on quickly if he gets rejected and if he doesn't? Then great! He's got some new female friends to go with that new relationship.
>>
>>17193557
What the fuck are you on about?

I actually don't speak to some of my friends for weeks on end but that's completely irrelevant to this case because she's the one not replying for two weeks.

I haven't messaged her again because I don't want to look too desperate and because I wanted to give her some space in case she was just busy with her exams.
>>
>>17193552
>and she was constantly focusing on me

If she didn't tell you and you didn't talk to her irl then trust me when I say you were making it all up.

Chatting on Facebook means nothing btw. You could try and shoot one more message, but that just makes you look even more low status, but you never know, I was in the same situation as yours...she still stopped talking to me but I got the hint.I was so bold as to ask her out for coffee and she was like, "haha okay that'd be nice"...that's a "nicer" way of her saying no.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.