[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make some fucking money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: martin-shkreli.png (251 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
martin-shkreli.png
251 KB, 500x375
>Currently unemployed
>looking for work
>20
>highschool degree
>no car

Okay, I want a job and to get out of my sister's house. I also want to make a shit load of money fast. Like I'm even considering dealing drugs nothing major just small time shit.
How do I make a shit load of money fast /adv/?
>>
If you can't even think of a way to make money fast, you're going to fail at any idea we give you.
>>
Construction.

You will not make that much money selling drugs unless you're moving weight which requires a lot of planning and awareness to make sure the feds don't roll up on you.
>>
>>17193424
Just want some ideas m8 take your condescending bullshit elsewhere
>>
>>17193430
Do you work construction and do I need tools?
>>
Do some shit minimum wage job until you can afford a cheap car and a commercial power washer. Learn to power wash homes, you can make anywhere from 200-500 dollars a house depending on the size, and it only takes 1-3 hours per house. Start a contracting business once you have enough money and then start hiring people so that you can wash more houses and make more money.
>>
>>17193421
Former drug addict here. Couple of ways to make a quick buck.

>go to major outlet like Home Depot
>steal shit
>return said items to a different location, receive gift card
>trade in gift card for cash
>you lose a percentage! but you stole it anyway so who cares

Or...

>car hopping

You could also visit reddits opiaterollcall, find a connection, and middle man for people who need drugs. Of course you could also eventually buy in bulk and sell heroin yourself. Would need a car first though
>>
>>17193435
I'm three days into my first construction job. I make 11$ an hour Mon-Fri, working 8-9 hours a day with overtime opportunities on Saturday. Contracting businesses will usually provide all of the expensive tools and hardware that you'll need, but you should invest in a pair of gloves and work boots. The best part about construction jobs is that they're also physically challenging, so I look at it like I'm getting paid to work out.
>>
>>17193421
>shit load of money fast
>nothing major just small time

pick one
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.