[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ It's the first tie I come to this board of 4chin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 57332186.jpg (145 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
57332186.jpg
145 KB, 500x378
Hey /adv/
It's the first tie I come to this board of 4chin
I'd just like to have some advices on how to get my f to try anal? She isn't into it at all and don't even want to consider it
>>
Let her fuck your ass with a strap-on, then she will realize it's not bad.
>>
>>17193055
if you really want to ease her into it start with fingering and eating her ass. dont ask for permission to finger just do it while you are eating her pussy and fucking her from behind. >remember to stop it if she tells you to stop ou pervert
>>
Ask her what her fantasies are. Offer to fulfill her fantasy if she fulfills yours. Increase your offer until she accepts or until you give up. Does she dreams of fucking a boy in the ass with a strap on? Offer yourself as volunteer in exchange of getting to tap her booty. A relationship is all about proper negotiation and mutual pleasure.
>>
>>17193082
Thanks French bro (le ou t'a trahi mec ;))
How do I do this? Without lube, will it hurt her? Even if it's just a finger?
>>
>>17193087
Her fantasy is a threesome but I don't know how to find a woman fitting her criterias (they are very specific)
I already told her that I'd try to find one but hell, I've got no idea on how to do it!
>>
File: 1463274302397.jpg (32 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1463274302397.jpg
32 KB, 396x353
>>17193082
>dont ask for permission to finger just do it
WRONG ANSWER WRONG ANSWER WRONG ANSWER WRONG ANSWER WRONG ANSWER WRONG ANSWER WRONG ANSWER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>17193094
I recommend that you should seek that third person together as a couple. You can approach a woman together at a bar or at a party and make your offer. It seems unnatural and unfair that you have to find her yourself. You should both be enjoying it.
>>
>>17193090
just be gentle and sensual, spit as lube is fine as long you dont have giant sausage fingers but start but teasing and rubbing first before you actually start to penetrate with your finger.
>>17193095
okay you can ask for permission if you want but dont make a big fucking deal about it. if she doesnt like it she'll be vocal about it and you'll respect her request and stop.
its not like she'll boot you from the room for trying explore as long you arent a forceful brute about it.
>>
>>17193114
You sure? My gf is like really REALLY shy around people she doesn't know for long so I think she'll just back down at the last second eventually
And if we go to a woman just like that in a bar/party, how do we bring it? Like "Hey, we'd like to fuck you, you know in a threesome" seems kinda destined to fail
>>
>>17193115
Thanks kind anon, gonna try it tomorrow if I sense she's horny enough
>>
Never just stick a finger up there. Even if she WAS feeling into it, she might have a massive poop on deck. Always ask first.
>>
>>17193131
make another thread after if it goes down to let me and >>17193095
know how it goes.
>>
File: 1ksLN1s.jpg (3 MB, 4013x2866) Image search: [Google]
1ksLN1s.jpg
3 MB, 4013x2866
>>17193115
>okay you can ask for permission if you want
YOU DO NOT ASK FOR CONSENT "IF YOU WANT"
>>
>>17193094
you dont, group sex fantasy never plays well in real life relationships. somebody will get jealous if you ever actually find a third wheel she'll roll on
>>
>>17193147
I will, thanks bro!
Just in case she want to try anal, any advices on how to prepare the ass to avoid smearing shit everywhere?
>>
>>17193154
What do I do then? She is bi and really wants to try it once
>>
>>17193152
how about you tell us how to do it smoothly and correctly so nobody gets there feelings hurt? we're discussing a finger and kiss on the bum not a bdsm beating
>>
>>17193168
YOU ASK BEFORE PERFORMING AN ACT OF A SEXUAL NATURE THAT YOU ARE UNSURE IF THE RECIPIENT WILL APPROVE. IF YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH BEING SMOOTH THEN YOU MAKE A DREAMWORK FACE WITH THE RETARDED LIFTED EYEBROW AND THEN YOU FUCKING ASK LIKE A MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL.
>>
>>17193191
nice and well written, i commend you friend
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.