[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Into me...or whats me to orbit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (45 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg
45 KB, 533x594
>Ask a girl out during the semester (In grade school)
>She says, "Naw."
>Go soft no contact
>Month later on summer break
>Sends me 7 Snaps a day
>Says she is going to come up and visit me the last week of July
>Says shes living alone next semester so I can come over and watch movie
>Ask if I wanted a +1 to my sisters wedding

What?
>>
>>17192900

In grad school
>>
Ask her out again. That's it. Ask her out. Don't assume she is playing games, don't assume you also need to play games, go straight to the point and say exactly what is on your mind. Something like this:
>oh hi!
>It's nice to see
>I'd love to ask you out again
>There is a [INSERT DATE SUGGESTION] happening this weekend
>Would you be interested in a date this time or are you just contacting me to look for friendship?
>>
More common than you think. Asking her out got her thinking about you, then moving on with your life with zero fucks given made you attractive.
>>
She wants to bang.
>>
No contact works wow
>>
>>17192916
Don't do this, holy shit that is aggressive. Do hang out with her and try to escalate and feel out the situation, after that report back and we can go from there
>>17192922
Also completely agree with this post.
>>
OP here, just got a bikini snap lol
>>
>>17193126
How is that aggressive? OP already asked her out, he told us so in the first post. Was that aggressive as well? If it wasn't wrong to ask her out the first time then why would it be wrong now to ask if she's available? I think good communication is the keystone of all relationships. I strongly recommend against the tactic of "hanging out and trying to escalate the situation". If OP wants to know something then he should ask.
>>
>>17193251
The way it was worded is a little cringy, In my opinion. Like stating that you'd "love to ask" someone out again is weird and it doesn't sound natural. Also the "Are you just looking for friendship" is way too blunt. Just ask her out again, don't even bring up the previous failure and see how it goes from there.

>>17193238
Be weary of associating slutty snaps with her wanting your D. Hanging out with a girl in person is the only way to see if she actually likes you. Someone acting like a slut on snapchat because they're bored means nothing. Not to mention that people will say/do things they don't mean to much more frequently when it's over text/snap.
>>
>>17193251
Women are subtle creatures in general. Yes, it may vary girl to girl, but why take the more risky route? Putting her on the spot and asking her if shes serious or not is aggressive. Putting her on the spot is aggressive in general. You can't rush these things, you gotta feel out whats happening before you take that sort of leap...
>>
>>17193285
I respect your opinion for disagreeing with the tone or the choice of word. It was hastily written and the tone is not exactly the important focus of my advice. Putting aside the exact choice of words I am glad if you agree with using direct communication. Looking back on the post I also come to the conclusion that the sentence "Are you just looking for friendship" is much better written without the word "just". It potentially implies that "just friendship" is a negative outcome. I do not know the OP and for all we know he could be happy to have friendship.
>>
>>17193297
>Putting her on the spot is aggressive in general.
The OP already asked her out. Are you against that too?
>>
>>17193323
I am not against him asking her out. I get your point, but I guess what I m trying to get at is that. Actions are more powerful than words and more often than not a better choice than words. OP doesn't necessarily need to confront her about her intentions. If OP escalates, flirts, touches her, etc and she reciprocates or responds positively, I think thats a good indication of intention. Yes, somewhere down the line OP will have to ask about her intentions, but shes just recently entering back into his life. I don't think OP should put her on the spot right away, I think its something that you ease into and ask when you feel like the feelings are mutual.

I am not completely disagreeing with you, in my experience, I don't think most women respond well to a man being so direct at this stage of the game.
>>
>>17192916

THIS. Knowing what you want makes you attractive + avoiding her games if it is that.
>>
>>17193297
>you gotta feel out whats happening before you take that sort of leap...
>before you take that sort of leap...
>that sort of leap

Fuck off, beta.

OP already asked her out anyhow. Both know whats up.
>>
>>17193372

So does she want to bang?
>>
>>17193342
I do not agree that asking her on a date is putting her on the spot. I do not agree to use the word "confront" in that scenario. I would never call it a confrontation. Perhaps I was not clear but I think OP should respect if this girl answers that she doesn't know yet if she wants relationship or friendship. She doesn't need to decide on the spot. She can be undecided and that is fine. I do not advocate in any way that OP should press for answers. I only voice that if he is curious about something then he should ask. She may have an answer ready and she may be happy that he takes the initiative to asks. He will not know unless he tries. The simple act of asking should not be considered an offense. I agree with you that actions are stronger than words. I just would not use it as argument against communicating honestly what is on your mind.
>>
Lmao this thread, but seriously answer this guys question because I'm curious also.

>>17193385

Does she want to bang?
>>
Lmao OP she wants to bang for sure.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.