[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About a year ago a sucked a dude's dick and just recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: meme frog.png (533 KB, 778x462) Image search: [Google]
meme frog.png
533 KB, 778x462
About a year ago a sucked a dude's dick and just recently I've started to get a mild burning on the tip of my penis. Is it possible that I have an STD and the symptoms are only just showing? Tried to Google but if you type anything about sexual health then it suggests you have HIV.
>>
Oh yeah and I've had no other sexual encounter since then.
>>
Maybe you have HIV
>>
how about going to a doctor? did you get checked after sucking dick?
>>
>>17192857
You should go get tested, however that mild burning could probably just be a UTI I've got one before without sex and it's as you describe. If it's especially when you pee then probably a UTI but either way go get checked.
>>
>>17192578
> be gay
> surprised god punishes you

Wat?

But seriously that be funny if you got a std by sucking cock
>>
>>17192885
I did not. I have been to the doctor and have a urine test but it's not until Wednesday. In the meantime I'm just worrying myself.

I've had blood test so no HIV, Syph or HepC so at least my life isn't ruined.

>>17192893
I seem to be able to feel it more when i'm not peeing.
>>
>>17192893

It's very, very unlikely that you scored HIV from giving a blowjob.

You have to get HIV in your bloodstream, so there's a hierarchy of activities that are likely/less likely to give you HIV.

>receiving oral - almost impossible
>giving oral - almost impossible unless you have open sores or cuts in your mouth/gums
>fucking a vagina or asshole - almost impossible unless you have sores or cuts on your dick
>having your vagina fucked - slightly more possible especially if you're getting pounded or dry because pussies can get lesions, and finally

>having your asshole pounded - damn well possible because the inside lining of your butt is very sensitive and gets cuts and abrasions easily

tl;dr avoid having your butt pounded raw dog and you will find it very difficult to contract HIV.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.