[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got dumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 584-11.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
584-11.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
Long story short, but for the past year i been doing a lot of soul searching and dealt with depression issues. I decided to travel around the world. After going around a couple of places i ended up in Vietnam. I met this girl and i instantly fell for her. It was mutual and we became official after 1 month of dating(i took her virginity). This is considered extremely fast in Vietnam as how traditional the country is. Anyways we're very compatible and our personalities match perfectly. I didn't realize how much i loved her till i got on that plane and left for Korea. I started tearing up and this is rare for someone like me. We talked about me coming back in 2 months and i would take her back to Korea too start a business. She messaged me today saying we should break up. She says her parents wouldn't approve because we aren't married(Viet people marry very young unlike 1st world countries) and that she has to graduate school. She worries if i stop loving her what would become of her if she up and left Vietnam. I know these are all valid points but i know.. I FUCKING KNOW she's the one. I was actually thinking about starting a expat business out there without her knowledge. Now that she broke up with me which was about hmm good 8 hours ago? She messaged me telling me she loves me and that she just wants the best for me.
What do i do?
I really don't want to lose her.
>>
try going back to vietnam i guess? If you two really love each other, then go to her. She misses you too

or live in vietnam for a while, get to know her folks. I know its easier said than done, but if you really think she's the one, then perhaps go to her and see what happens
>>
>>17192523
I did tell her i was coming back in 2 months after i left. When she broke up with me she told me not to come back.

That's its pointless.
>>
Tell her "I love you too, good luck."

and start no contact.

No messages, no calls, no social media likes. Disappear from her life.

After a few weeks, sometimes even a few days, she'll wonder why you disappeared and start to miss you.

SHE WANTS YOU AS A BACKUP PLAN.

Send the message *NOT LITERALLY* that you're awesome and you'll be fine without her. You do this by moving on. Even if you're hurting, don't show it. If you run into her, be friendly and positive. Show her that you can function just fine without her and she will feel her ego slowly start to fade, and there is a good chance she'll come crawling back.

The benefit of no contact is that if she doesn't come back, you're already prepared to move on.
>>
You tried to get her to leave her country, family, and everything she knows to go somewhere she knows nothing about, where she doesn't even speak the language. I would be worried too, I don't blame her at all. You're the one who left for Korea by the way, don't try to justify your actions and saying she dumped you because blah blah blah. YOU left HER. If you really wanted it to work you would have put in the time and effort.
That said I don't see it working out anyway. What is your nationality, how old are you and how old is she?
>>
>>17192572
Not into games.

I know she loves me. Doing that while we are far apart won't help.
>>
>>17192575
I left because i was forced too. Visa extension only do so much. We talked about me coming back in 2 months to stay for another 3-4 months. Im born in the US. Im 25 and she's 20.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.