[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it to stay with a slightly crazy/clingy/dramatic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (846 KB, 1449x1449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
846 KB, 1449x1449
Is it worth it to stay with a slightly crazy/clingy/dramatic girl if she's super fucking hot and very sexually compatible with me? I'm 18.
>>
she will wreck your shit.
Please NO don't do it.
Clingy is so bad because you will end up trading your happiness for hers and she will manipulate you into feeling like you're the bad guy in most situations.
>>
>>17192451
Most girls are pretty clingy/dramatic/crazy at that age.
If in a couple of years she grows up, stay with her. If she doesn't, dump her.
>>
you see OP the dumping part isn't as straightforward as it sounds. Please listen when I say you can get trapped emotionally in relationships that hurt you, because these clingy girls will rely on you a lot, tell you they can't go on without you and you can't seperate yourself from them, because they make you feel responsible for their happiness and it hurts bad. You can't just walk away from a clingy girl. Clingy people are just people trying to start relationships to fill gaps when the most healthy thing to do is fill gaps before seeking relationships
>>
How hot?
>>
>>17192622
Like an actual 10/10
>>
>>17192451

>slightly crazy/clingy/dramatic

Elaborate, give examples.

Most girls have some degree of this behavior. It's just a question of whether she's the type to sulk and pout when she's annoyed, or kill your pets and set your car on fire
>>
>>17192451
Dude.
You're 18.
Nobody said you have to marry her.
Stay with her for awhile.
>>
>>17192646
>>17192646
She gets mad at dumb things and generally sources more drama than is needed. For example, calling me shady for texting a female friend, generally needing a lot of reassurance, being slightly moody, and feeling as if I don't care about her because I thought her birthday was on the 8th instead of the 4th of January despite us not being together too long. (I didn't miss her birthday, I just got the date wrong when asked) and some other assorted and relatively minor stuff. Also she does the thing where she gets really horny and does mind blowing sexual favors for me like giving me a blowjob in the middle of a populated parking lot (inside a car of course) and then later feeling guilty/dirty/bad about it.

These are all minor things. There is drama in the relationship but not insane drama.
>>
>>17192451
NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONONO
DO NOT FUCKING DO IT ANON
TRUST ME
HORRIBLE THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU STAY WITH THIS GIRL
>>
>>17192697
why?
>>
>>17192736
Op your 18 I would ride this out and enjoy it, BUT do not get emotionally invested as this wont last forever
>>
I've been in a similar situation and trust me, you do not want this. Its like an emotional-wrecking cage.

The worst part of it is, is her, threatening suicide if you leave. Jesus Christ don't let it get that far. You'll feel shit. literally. Imagine the fucking heavy feeling. fuck
If you're really into her tho, then smack some sense into her. But if she's still the same for like a month, dump her.
>>
>>17192451

No it will exhaust you mentally. She will turn you into a wreck in no-time, and might damage you permanently/you need a long time to recover.

t. experienced the crazy/clingy/dramatic gf
>>
If you are compatible for sex but not compatible for a relationship then just have casual sex and don't be in a relationship. Ask to be fuckbuddy. If the person wants to be more than fuckbuddy then give it up and look elsewhere. Do not fake a relationship that you know is not going to work just because the sex is good.
>>
>>17192451
Not really but if you're attracted to the type then yeah

Im fucked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.