[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What jobs are there out there that really reward competitiveness,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463031908300.jpg (123 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1463031908300.jpg
123 KB, 640x960
What jobs are there out there that really reward competitiveness, while also allowing workers AT LEAST weekends off?
>>
Sucking dick
>>
What are your skills and interests? "Competitiveness" without talent doesn't mean much except "I will treat my co-workers poorly"
>>
>>17192373
Work at a commercial bank, most banks don't open weekends, and if you stand out as strong in sales and leadership you will climb quickly. Aside from paycheck, you get quarterly bonus based on performance and commissions for large investments you bring to the bank.

Source: work at bank, but mine does open weekends :(
>>
>>17192382
I'm not that kind of competitive, I just enjoy overcoming challenging situations and excelling where I know that others in the same situation would fail. As far as talents go I'm pretty good most things, all of my High school subjects were STEM which I aced but i just don't find them interesting enough for university.

I don't really have any interests, In 10 years I just see myself raising a family with plenty of money and security for them.
Well that's not exactly right, I love going hunting, skydiving, scuba diving, but those aren't exactly competitive or lucrative fields, I kinda wish I was born 100,000 years ago desu.

>>17192391
what kind of hours do you work? 9-5 week days? Do they at least allow you to be off work at the same time as your SO, it might seem odd but the second question is pretty important to me?
>>
>>17192391
Do they at least allow you to be off work at the same time as your SO? It might seem odd but the second question is pretty important to me.*
Misplaced question mark.
>>
>>17192412
Hours depends on the bank, and your scheduling you can negotiate with your manager. As long as you work the required hours, you can get whatever days off you want usually unless the branch is understaffed
>>
>>17193222
that actually sounds pretty good
how much would you say you'd earn per year exactly?
>>
Sales.
>>
Every single sales job on earth.

Sales on the phones is an excellent place to start. Basic office hours, all weekends off, awesome commission.
>>
>>17192412
start a sporting goods-related business. if it's an online or mail-order business, just don't do business on weekends. if it's a brick and mortar store or something, hire someone responsible to work the weekend shifts and just stop in once per shift to make sure they haven't burned it down yet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.