[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curved Penis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Randy Marsh Balls.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Randy Marsh Balls.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
Hey Femanons I need some honest advice , I have a normal sized penis about 6 and half inchs but it's got a decent bend in it downwards , I did some research and found out it can be from peyronies or the curve can be natural. After doing some digging around I found out the curve is natural but I'm a little concerned.

Femanons what's your thoughts on the issue ?
>>
OP here The bend is about 30 degrees I'd say.
>>
Calm your tits. Your dick is normal. Also are you underage B&?
>>
>>17192344
in junior high somebody found out this mexican in our class had a curved dick and for the rest of his school years he was known as candy cane dick
>>
Curved dicks are better at hitting the g-spot. If yours curves downwards, you'll do pretty well in a doggy-style position
>>
>>17192365
I'm 25
>>
Thank you people I was very embarrassed that most girls would just laugh at me for it.
>>
>>17192344
I have a large curve too. My GF loves it. Also she can down the whole thing when we do 69. Slides right down her throat.
>>
>>17192480
Thanks anon
>>
This is definitely a plus.

I've had sex with over 100 men, and the ones with a downward curve felt best.
>>
i have a downward curved penis too op. i have always been a bit worried about it. i have only had sex once, and i was lying down when it happened, im not sure if the girl noticed but she definitely didnt complain.
>>
>>17192574
Was she awake?
>>
I've got an upward curve and since me and my gf like missionary most, it works out well.
>>
>>17192582
yeah lol. i mean im not sure if she noticed the curve in my penis or not. you cant really see it when im lying down but when i stand up, it looks really curved.
>>
I curve horribly to the left, so I just roll her on her side and go to town.
>>
File: 1343960229983.jpg (10 KB, 215x261) Image search: [Google]
1343960229983.jpg
10 KB, 215x261
>>17192582
>>
Op here thanks so much this has been a major stress for me and I feel better now hearing all this.
>>
I've never seen a curved penis. I personally would find it weird. Granted I've only been with 5 guys ever, but still... seems strange to me.
>>
>>17192620
what would you do if you where about to have sex with a guy and he had a curved penis?
>>
>>17192620

>I've never seen that before
>so I automatically dislike it

You sound like you'd be awful in bed anyways
>>
>>17192620
Thank you honest feedback is good.
>>
>>17192344
You do know that they make curved dildos, right?
>>
>>17192640
Ok wow didn't know that.
>>
>>17192631
I wouldn't suddenly stop. God knows my body is certainly far from perfect.

>>17192632
You seem unnecessarily bitter about something. Hopefully, you'll be able to work through whatever issues are bothering you right now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.